Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still cant believe i picked this one up last year for $1100 from a seller in France. Without doubt for sheer size, weight and presence, this has to be one of SS's best! :thud:

with the hype that the Avengers has created, i don't know if that will ever happen for a long time.

I think regardless of the Avengers being released that this Hulk would always have increased in value. It's such an iconic SS piece now along with Captain America, Thor and Doom. The Hulk PF is recognised as one of SS best pieces so those who are willing to part with it want the $$$ :(

I think regardless of the Avengers being released that this Hulk would always have increased in value. It's such an iconic SS piece now along with Captain America, Thor and Doom. The Hulk PF is recognised as one of SS best pieces so those who are willing to part with it want the $$$ :(

:goodpost:
Nuff said.

:goodpost::exactly: Yup.

Ski

The maquette could steal some of the Greens thunder though. Less expensive, great sculpt, and more detailed Kirbesque Hulk. Now I am not talking numbers or future value. I am just saying that some collectors may choose to get the Maq instead because of everything I just mentioned, and that could lessens the demand for the PF.

I was just about say anything move wise is not going to win the nostalgic of COMIC BOOK KIRBY.

Come out with another KIRBY and we will talk, but this movie, modern stuff.... NOT a CHANCE!

CLASSIC and COMIC, great sculpt, perhaps great sculpt and tailoring and you'll have your epic win.

That is all and I'm not posting anymore...

Ski

The maquette could steal some of the Greens thunder though. Less expensive, great sculpt, and more detailed Kirbesque Hulk. Now I am not talking numbers or future value. I am just saying that some collectors may choose to get the Maq instead because of everything I just mentioned, and that could lessens the demand for the PF.

No it won't

I was just about say anything move wise is not going to win the nostalgic of COMIC BOOK KIRBY.

Come out with another KIRBY and we will talk, but this movie, modern stuff.... NOT a CHANCE!

CLASSIC and COMIC, great sculpt, perhaps great sculpt and tailoring and you'll have your epic win.

just what i was gonna say! :hi5:

Antman84 said:
I think that's 100% I'm in the camp that would love a hulk pf but am settling for the maquette, however I don't think it's a bad settle
No doubt. The maquette is a damn nice piece, not shame at all in "settling" for it.

I have the green and grey pf and would still like to pick up the maq.

No doubt. The maquette is a damn nice piece, not shame at all in "settling" for it.

Dont get me wrong, the maquette will be a fantastic piece and one which i cant wait to get my hands on but i dont think anything will ever compare to the feeling i got when i first opened that Hulk PF styrofoam! The thing is so bloddy huge that my jaw dropped :horror hulks clenched fist was almost as big as mine for christs sake....GOD DAMN! :thud:

I think the one statue that has had that effect on me so far is the skaar pf so I'm hoping that world war hulk can have that kind of presence

I think the one statue that has had that effect on me so far is the skaar pf so I'm hoping that world war hulk can have that kind of presence

Oh boy Ant, i wish you do get the Hulk PF somewhere down the line or at least see it in the flesh. Would i be being somewhat controversial if i said that the Hulk PF completely blows Skaar out of the window? :horror

I don't think it would be I think from the pics that I have seen I can understand the viewpoint. I think that in hand pics only go so far would love to see it in the polystone you never know my thor ex was cheap so my fingers are crossed

I don't think it would be I think from the pics that I have seen I can understand the viewpoint. I think that in hand pics only go so far would love to see it in the polystone you never know my thor ex was cheap so my fingers are crossed

Ant, i asked my girl to get up on the table to give you an idea of the scale...

View attachment 58060

:horror

Back