Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the pick-up w00t! :clap
Aside from the awe inspiring sculpt this beautiful beast is rock solid too.
Like a fellow boardie mentioned, this was made during Sideshow's golden age & no other piece will come close to it.

Like a fellow boardie mentioned, this was made during Sideshow's golden age & no other piece will come close to it.

Yup, this, the Thing PF and the Doom PF are all solid, heavy pieces that represent the pinnacle of Sideshow's quality. While Sideshow still makes nice pieces, the focus has shifted away from quality to money saving (i.e - bigger profits) changes, like hollow pieces, unreliable paint apps and cheaper labor.

Quality always speaks for itself. :lecture

Yup, this, the Thing PF and the Doom PF are all solid, heavy pieces that represent the pinnacle of Sideshow's quality. While Sideshow still makes nice pieces, the focus has shifted away from quality to money saving (i.e - bigger profits) changes, like hollow pieces, unreliable paint apps and cheaper labor.

Quality always speaks for itself. :lecture

The Thing PF is hollow. :monkey1 :wink1:

thanks thanks! yeah, when i first picked up doom it was super heavy and you can definitely tell a solid piece from SS golden age. picking up Hulk was another wow factor due to the size and its weight. was scared putting this beast on the stand without slamming it.

Yeah I haven't seen any on eBay since I started looking and live in the uk so postage from USA is crazy money. What is the going rate for a green hulk these days?

Hi

Not been here for a while

this may be your lucky day because im thinking on putting mine on ebay

pm me if you want any other info on this

Congrats Woot! The Hulk PF rocks! I was so happy when I went to Fedex depot to collect that huge mf box! Every time I have to move the green giant around I get a bad back in the next morning! :)

Back