Hulk Premium Format: PLEASE HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what happened?i missed lot of things and i have no time to read all those posts!someone please??

Page 1
P2252555.jpg

Page 12
mattym.jpg

That's all I know. :monkey3

... I would send it back with signature confirmation and eat the shipping cost. I do not think it will cost 100.00 to ship, he probably made 40.00 or so off the shipping.

It's possible he made $$ off shipping but he may not have. It all depends on who he used to ship it. If he used USPS he didn't make squat on shipping, lol.

Should be easy to figure out what he actually paid. Just use the shipping company's calculator and input the data. Ozzfan will need to do this anyway to find the cheapest shipping to send it back.

It looks like the seller is willing to work with me on this.

He says he would prefer for me to send it back to him, and then he will refund me and initiate an insurance claim. I wrote back to him to make sure he understands I will have to initiate a Paypal claim and he would have to agree to the refund upon its return before I could send it. I just don't want to hit him with a claim as a surprise.

Once he agrees, I will initiate the claim and wait for him to respond to it. I told him if he responds today, I could even ship it back out today. Let's see what he says. Hopefully we can work this out very quickly.

Now just sit and wait. Paypal will tell you when to send it back to him. And make sure you pay for delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. Because if you don't use both of those, prepare to not receive the refund.

Anything over $250 and Paypal requires signature confirmation. Delivery confirmation alone isn't enough. You could prove delivery confirmation and the seller argue he never received it, it was stolen, etc. and you would lose. I've been through this before.

Now just sit and wait. Paypal will tell you when to send it back to him. And make sure you pay for delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. Because if you don't use both of those, prepare to not receive the refund.

Anything over $250 and Paypal requires signature confirmation. Delivery confirmation alone isn't enough. You could prove delivery confirmation and the seller argue he never received it, it was stolen, etc. and you would lose. I've been through this before.

delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. at USPS is the same thing, they can't do both or the signature confirmation is a actually delivery confirmation just with a signature.

I've tried to do both and the lady kept stating her argument... so I said fine as long as the sig is a delivery confirmation I'm fine with it.

delivery confirmation AND signature confirmation. at USPS is the same thing, they can't do both or the signature confirmation is a actually delivery confirmation just with a signature.

I've tried to do both and the lady kept stating her argument... so I said fine as long as the sig is a delivery confirmation I'm fine with it.

True, but he shouldn't be using USPS to send it back. They are separate items when using UPS or FEDEX.

I need to take a picture of the USPS sticker on my PF Hulk brown shipper. No one would ever use them to ship a large and/or heavy package again.:rotfl

If I took that into the USPS I think they would laugh and then I would :monkey2 and put it back in car.

They were questioning the one time I took Doom PF but the only reason I took it there was because the seller insisted... so he's paying for it, USPS it is...

Thanks for the tips, guys.

I shipped it back via Fedex (like how he sent it to me) with Direct Signature Required. That means that Fedex will not release it unless someone who lives in that residence signs for it.

Here's the kicker: Remember how I was told the shipping cost was $95?

Here's what Fedex charged me to send it back exactly the same way: $33.47

To the seller's credit, it looks like it was shipped from a 3rd party shipping place and they do tend to ream you. I do think this will work out because he has been very communicative and helpful. I will let you know if I receive a refund.

Thanks for the tips, guys.

I shipped it back via Fedex (like how he sent it to me) with Direct Signature Required. That means that Fedex will not release it unless someone who lives in that residence signs for it.

Here's the kicker: Remember how I was told the shipping cost was $95?

Here's what Fedex charged me to send it back exactly the same way: $33.47

To the seller's credit, it looks like it was shipped from a 3rd party shipping place and they do tend to ream you. I do think this will work out because he has been very communicative and helpful. I will let you know if I receive a refund.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :tap

Update for those wondering:

Fedex tracking shows that the seller signed for the statue around 3:15 Eastern time. Hopefully he will refund me soon.

When I made the Paypal claim, he was quick to email me and say they were holding his funds and to send it out ASAP. I shipped it and emailed back a tracking number within 2 hours. I wish he was that quick about refunding me after getting it in his possession.

I sent a friendly note a few hours ago saying I noticed it was delivered and asking him to refund me as soon as possible. What a sucky feeling this is. :(

so who's this seller, kinda got a gist but want to be sure 2 b wary in the future.....

If I received this statue, I would return it. I mean, this is one of those grail type pieces. No way am I going to settle for the price I paid.

When I made the Paypal claim, he was quick to email me and say they were holding his funds and to send it out ASAP. I shipped it and emailed back a tracking number within 2 hours. I wish he was that quick about refunding me after getting it in his possession.

I sent a friendly note a few hours ago saying I noticed it was delivered and asking him to refund me as soon as possible. What a sucky feeling this is. :(

I am sure you will find another one soon enough. I'm even more sure you'll be much happier in the long run with a NM piece. Sadly, this is all part of doing business on eBay and on fan forum boards.

At least you've shown to yourself and others here that you'll stand up for yourself should you feel a deal went awry. Good for you, Ozzy.

I don't want to run anyone's name through the mud. Honestly, I think it was just an oversight on the seller's part. I think he never noticed it and sent it off thinking it was mint. Since then-- with the exception of that one snarky comment about me keeping my opinion to myself about it being chipped before shipping-- he has really tried to be cordial and quick with his replies and offers of apologies.

I've done my best to make this work as well. I've simply forwarded the advice and options Paypal offered me. I paid for return shipping and drove to ship it back literally the minute he confirmed a refund option on the Paypal claim. I even offered to complete a mutual agreement to cancel the transaction so he would get his ebay fees back and to note a positive feedback saying something like "Item arrived damaged and seller worked to quickly provide me with a refund." I mean, until since the package has been delivered, he's kept great communication and it seems like he's going to help me. I just don't think you would be likely to end up in a situation like this 99.9% of the time with this guy. I think I just got hit with bad luck.

I hope I'm right anyways and I get refunded quickly. It's really all in his hands right now.

Argh! I'm probably overreacting, but the seller kept great communication until the moment the package was back in his possession. I was really hoping this whole nightmare would be over by now.

Back