HULK PF PIC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy!

Great work on the figure. I agree that there are plenty of 'raging' Hulks out there. This one is something really special. I cannot wait to read the blogs and learn more about how it was created.

Most of all though, I cannot wait to see it in person. Will you be at Comic-Con this year?

Gotta say............more I see it..............'e more I like it..........

The freaggin detail is awesome....................

Great piece Andy.....................we are not worthy............

sshulkmu6.jpg

The sculpt is amazing, kudos to Hulkfan himself. The size of this thing hits you like a freight train.

More pics of other stuff here

that pic is sweet, thanks! looking at that pic it makes the other hulk sculps appear in 2-d and this one is in 3-d. better start saving my pennies.

I've always disliked the small headed Hulks that other companies have given us. I'm not a huge fan of the character, but this will be amazing with the other PFs. And I love the pants!

Saw the Hulk at the con on sat. I take everything back I posted earlier:eek: ....This Hulk kicks ass. My humble apologies for jumping the gun... :/ :monkey3

I gave in and ordered this piece today. Seeing the pictures from SDCC sealed the deal for me. I'm not sure how I'm going to afford it, but I'll worry about that later. :D

Deadly Dagger said:
Saw the Hulk at the con on sat. I take everything back I posted earlier:eek: ....This Hulk kicks ass. My humble apologies for jumping the gun... :/ :monkey3

It is a genuine piece of art! This and Yoda stood out to me the most. :cool:

I told myself(and my wife) I would limit my PF collecting to the SW line. But the more I look at this, the more I'm thinking of getting it. I'm waiting for more pics of the gray version before I decide. Andy did an amazing job.

Now, that's a Kirby/Andy Hulk to me alright. Guess the white of the teeth stands out a little to much, which gives the mouth area on the green version to much attention. That's why I like the grey version better: less contrast! :D

i cannot wait to get this HULK. I know alot of you will kill me by posing this Hulk with Juggy maquette but:

jugs_vs_hulk.jpg

..this is how I will be posing this bad boy. :chew

TOE said:
i cannot wait to get this HULK. I know alot of you will kill me by posing this Hulk with Juggy maquette but:

jugs_vs_hulk.jpg

..this is how I will be posing this bad boy. :chew

Compliment very nicely!

yeah Im fairly sure the Juggy is 1/3scale and Hulk is 1/4 scale.

lakeshouse said:
Shouldn't Juggy be a little taller? According to SS website, it's 26" and Hulk is 20"...:monkey3

:D I know. I tried giving Juggy more height but i guess not enough. I just wanted to show a bit of possibilities. :chew

Bodie The Cursed said:
I was shocked to see how big Jug was at the con.. OMG!

Likewise. Jugs blew me away, if only the sculpt was as great as the size of it. (i HATED the movie juggernaut). I was also shocked by the pure girth of the hulk. He is just a huge amount of material and so thick. if i had the cash, I would be all over him.

Back