HULK PF PIC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
I am glad Andy got to finally do Hulk! :chew :chew
yeah THAT!!.

Congrats Andy!!

wonder how long he jumped up and down when he was offered the project?

and I cant believe they actually did a PF classic Hulk. Go Sideshow!
I LOVE IT!

I really like this statue. I'm not even a Hulk fan and I want one!
The proportions are perfect, there's more then enough detail in the skin, and I really love that head sculpt. It captures the monster perfectly. Too bad it's a little out of my price range. :(

With the green version up for pre order now,and the grey version coming up soon, it speaks for itself that I'm waiting for the blurpel version. Has anyone found the secret link yet? :D

ABSOLUT CRAP!!!!.......TODAY I GOT MY HARD HERO HULK AND IT IS 100 TIMES BETTER..............THIS VERSION LOOKS RETARDED:lol

don't recognize it but i do like it. i would love it if it he had his upper set of teeth.

all, or the majority, of the hulks out there have the "rage". i actually like the "calm" almost frankenstein innocence look. i wouldn't have thought i would have liked it.

While I don't curreently collect any of the Sideshow Marvel stuff I will have to say that is a really nice rendition of the "Classic" Hulk. I wish they would have used that approach in the movie.

I used to love the almost Frankenstein look that Kirby gave him in those early issues and I think the artist has captured that quite well. I lost interest in the character when he just looked like a giant green man.

As for the pose and expression - while it's not "HULK SMASH!", it is kind of refreshing. Capturing a little bit if the misunderstood monster side of the character.

Remember... for some collectors out there "Classic Hulk" means Lou Ferigno!

SpenK said:
ABSOLUT CRAP!!!!.......TODAY I GOT MY HARD HERO HULK AND IT IS 100 TIMES BETTER..............THIS VERSION LOOKS RETARDED:lol

Come on, man, thats No respect for Andy.....keep those comments for yourself....This is a dream figure for him to sculpt..

Last edited:
Shai Hulud said:
Come on, man, thats No respect for Andy.....keep those comments for yourself....This is a dream figure for him to sculpt..
Hey Man if Andy is Pleased and Happy is all that matters........... For my Taste is not what I expected............I DID NOT LIKE IT and i have the right of OPINION..................Thanks!!

pordey2 said:
Not everyone is old enough to remember it :monkey1

Well I'm not ashamed to say I am and I am forever indebted to Andy for doint this version. :chew :chew

Andy Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Not what I expected. The expression hurts it. I'm passing.

The vs. Hulk is amazing.

I think you guys who are trashing the piece are nuts... I love this piece and cannot wait to see it in person... it is a great, old school look. A little Kirby, Ditko, and some Sale thrown in. It's work of art!!

Sorry, but this is my favorite piece of the show so far... I hope there are surprises ahead.

Well since I am a completist, I'll buy this piece regardless. I like the green one better but want to keep my exclusive trend going. Still debating whether I should get the grey version.

Back