HULK PF PIC!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think the problem some people are having is the head (face). the body proportion and detail in the hands and muscles is incredible. the hard hero cannot compare to this or actually the other company's hulks but that is personal preference.

carbo-fation said:
Well since I am a completist, I'll buy this piece regardless. I like the green one better but want to keep my exclusive trend going. Still debating whether I should get the grey version.

i think the green looks better and I won't be getting the grey one.

SpenK said:
ABSOLUT CRAP!!!!.......TODAY I GOT MY HARD HERO HULK AND IT IS 100 TIMES BETTER..............THIS VERSION LOOKS RETARDED:lol

:rolleyes:

Such ignorance...

It's comments like this that remind me of the kind of remarks I see from immature kids giving their opinions in video game forums. All you can say is crap, crap with no constructive criticisms.

I'll be getting both green and grey of this Hulk PF.
You (I) simply can't have enough Hulk, and right now
we're blessed with an over-abundance of AMAZING
looking Hulk sculptures in all forms and poses.

Right now I like the vs. Diorama better, and my Attakus
as well, BUT this PF is no slouch at all, and I can't wait
to have both green and grey on my shelf, with their kin.

JS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think the quality of the sculpt itself is great, and I'm a fan of the Frankenstein style Kirby Hulk, it's just that expression... it looks like he's having a stroke.

I have to say I love the sculpt. It reminds me of Tim Sales style, which I adore.
If I liked Hulk this would be a must buy

I think this is an incredible piece. This is how Kirby meant for him to look. I'll be ordering the Grey Version too.:chew

The more I look at it the more I really like it. I definitely dig the gray version more than the green. Too bad it's not in my budget. Both money and space wise.

I love this puppy! Look at those purple jeans! I will be ordering both! How could you not like this? Andy did a superb job on this Hulk!

And it's 20" high! Good lord, now that's Hulk! This Hulk just screams, JACK KIRBY!

7138_press01-001.jpg

7138_press02-001.jpg

7138_press03-001.jpg

7138_press04-001.jpg

7138_press05-001.jpg

7138_press06-001.jpg

7138_press07-001.jpg

Yet another great Hulk piece. Even though they colored his mouth and eye rims red(his blood is green people he wouldnt have any red on him)this piece is already ordered. Now lets all begin counting down until January.

Did the Hulk ever have eyebrows in any of the comics? :confused:

JS :confused:

JSAuctionService said:
Did the Hulk ever have eyebrows in any of the comics? :confused:

JS :confused:

Where do you see eyebrows? Or isnt eyebrows the hairy stuff over the eye`?

Back