Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the Hulk took ballet lessons.

Plus it's $800 shipped !!!

Not digging this at all. First one was good.

Problem is it's 200 for the EX... there will still be many others of this piece... If it was 200 for EX and Reg it might add some interest by some.

Not sure what SSC was thinking here. They just stopped shipping the original Maquette that was 100.00 less and had the excuse of Legacy Effects to drive up the price. The Hulk PF's were / are still available for 200.00 less... Add to that the fact that the pose was uninspired and boring and you get the quietest Hulk statue release and thread ever.

I love me a good Hulk statue but this one never tempted me after the full reveal. If this was a kick ass statue with a great pose and perhaps bigger then the price might have been justifiable... But this one was DOA.

4594045615_ce61a1c2af.jpg

Goodnight sweet Maquette.....

Wow. I guess nobody ordered this one...

lol those were my thoughts when I saw the ES. They never set them that low.

I actually like the statue, even though it's not very popular around here. Don't think I'll be ordering though. Might wait until release and see what the production piece looks like.

I'm probably wrong here, but I'm thinking perhaps the lack of orders for this piece might have more to do with the fact that the previous piece was open ES and most people who wanted a movie Hulk in their collection have already bought that piece and thus, have no desire to own another one.

lol those were my thoughts when I saw the ES. They never set them that low.

I actually like the statue, even though it's not very popular around here. Don't think I'll be ordering though. Might wait until release and see what the production piece looks like.

I'm probably wrong here, but I'm thinking perhaps the lack of orders for this piece might have more to do with the fact that the previous piece was open ES and most people who wanted a movie Hulk in their collection have already bought that piece and thus, have no desire to own another one.

The price probably has something to do with it also... Especially when you can get the original on Ebay for much less.

The EX is a nameplate...

Would've been neat to have the EX as a big chunk of car in his right hand or something.

ES has been set at 200.

My conspiracy theory is that they put this one out at the price they did to make the recent Hulk Premium Format Figure (priced $200 less) look like a steal, which would then lead to higher sales of that statue and they could clear out some of that inventory from their warehouse space. Probably not true but fun to think about.

My conspiracy theory is that they put this one out at the price they did to make the recent Hulk Premium Format Figure (priced $200 less) look like a steal, which would then lead to higher sales of that statue and they could clear out some of that inventory from their warehouse space. Probably not true but fun to think about.

The old hulk is not available anymore though.

Back