Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be in the minority here but I like this one a lot. Yeah the Legacy version is from there movie Maquette and all but I like that this is an original Sideshow sculpt. I don't mind the pose and the sculpt looks fantastic. I dig it.

My question to you is...are you POing it?

I don't collect statues often I'm more in the 1:6 scale range collector but I may buy this when it hits in stock and if it comes out good. I usually don't PO Statues or Busts I wait on those.

I don't collect statues often I'm more in the 1:6 scale range collector but I may buy this when it hits in stock and if it comes out good. I usually don't PO Statues or Busts I wait on those.

well, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that these will be readily available even after ship:lol

Hmm this piece is growing on me, the more i look at it the more i want it. Watched AoU over the weekend for the 100th time (not that fussed on the film but its Marvel so yeah) and i think the statue is a true likeness to the film. Seriously considering pre-ordering this, decisions decisions....:dunno

Wow. Definitely a pass. First one was way better. And what is with the FN price? I know what Sideshow is doing but come on man. Not to mention it's kind of a weak looking piece.

Look at the teeth...

$_3.jpeg

:rotfl

Back