Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it's a bad statue by any means, but I LOATH that odd bowling pose.

The price killed it for me. If this was more in the $550-$600 range, I would have been more interested. I think it was priced at $750 though.

The price killed it for me. If this was more in the $550-$600 range, I would have been more interested. I think it was priced at $750 though.

Only reason i skipped. I was ready to put it next to my HT aou avengers. Whats worse, when i started collecting i thought gladiator hulk was waaaaay expensive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive been sitting on the sidelines over this piece.

I know Im going to get laughed at here :) but do you think there is still good chance of an exclusive conversion on this if I jump on the waitlist ?

Going by the comments , there is not much love for this piece. So im thinking " no problem" :)

Ive been sitting on the sidelines over this piece.

I know Im going to get laughed at here :) but do you think there is still good chance of an exclusive conversion on this if I jump on the waitlist ?

Going by the comments , there is not much love for this piece. So im thinking " no problem" :)

i jumped on it 3 weeks ago and it converted in 3 days, totally worth it, pics do no justice, amazing statue

So I saw this one in person tonight and you know the pose and the base look pretty damn nice. If I could make little clothes I could put a pair of purple pants on him and be pretty happy ...lol

Back