Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jumped on ex waitlist converted in 4 days, will do unboxing and review today and show with other marvel 1/4 movie statues and comparison to both hulk marquette avengers and iron studios 1/6 age of ultron

That's the one I have and saw no need to get this one...

I just got the first one a couple of months ago because I really didn't like this new one. Happy for those that like it, but I do prefer the original.

https://youtu.be/PCaosTspkwg

128961ca7fd477a69a8fe003323143a3.jpg

It's better then first version for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the pants and the base yes, but the pose, paint and sculpt are better on this new version IMO.

Totally disagree. Pose and paint look better on the original. It's all opinion and taste though.

Totally disagree. Pose and paint look better on the original. It's all opinion and taste though.

in pics i agree, I was never impressed with the new one in pics, but trust me in person its better. The skin detail, paint app and sculpt is really amazing on the new one. I love the old one and wont be selling it. But the new one is for sure better.

I love the first one and also have the second one but if i had to choose one it is definitely the new one. The weight, paint and pose look great in person.

Back