Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, I just realized the Ex. had an ES 200.

Wow......

200???

Is this a Sideshow piece??? :lol

I've never seen this guy's reviews before, but I like him a lot. :lol

Keeps it real. Nice review too. :rock

Cool that the guy took the time to do a video review, but geez... how many times did he had to say "this is Hulk from Age of Ultron"

'Only 10 left' more than 24hrs ago and still available but you guys are insisting this is a hit that will be worth loads?

I'm talking 'Dr. Doom on Throne Ex.' like status......

No.

I'm just saying that it's the Hulk with an ES of 250. You won't be losing money.

People are just blind, Col. Simply blind. In fact, I told Sideshow that I would give everyone, who purchased one of the remaining 10, a $25 gift voucher to Lens Crafters, so that they could give their friends who were talking about buying this and didn't an opportunity to prevent such travesties in the future.

*I'm still waiting for Sideshow's response.*

We took a trip to Universal studios Islands of Adventure and one of the shops had this statue. Honestly in person he doesn't look bad. It seems larger than my original Hulk Maquette. I really didn't like the teeth on this one. The teeth don't seem to have the nice enamel detail that my Ruffalo Hulk has. Well here are some pics I took enjoy :hi5:

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender1.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
FullSizeRender 3.jpg
FullSizeRender 4.jpg
IMG_6651.jpg

Back