Hulk Maquette (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him and i love it. It is very heavy and solid feeling which i like the paint is very good only small complain is the painting on the feet i feel it could of been done a bit better. The base is also nice but your eyes are directed at hulk with his bowling pose. I will try to post some pics later.

Not my LCS. I saw it on the other forum. But I have some decent LCS's an hour or so away. I need to go cruise them to see what's new.

Same here, but it's a shame that I don't visit them often. I'll admit though that I've never bought any SSC pieces from a LCS simply because most of what I get have exclusives and I don't think I've ever since an Exclusive in the 'wild' aside from in the private homes of collectors.

Just found out this has a seam at the waist.
Now I see it...

20170111_135820.jpg

:(

The pose on this one is still awkward to me (it looks like he is getting ready to throw something but there is nothing in his hand) but the other aspects of this piece (paint, sculpt, size) look good. Price seems a little steep as well (at least compared to the previous Hulk premium format).

Same here, but it's a shame that I don't visit them often. I'll admit though that I've never bought any SSC pieces from a LCS simply because most of what I get have exclusives and I don't think I've ever since an Exclusive in the 'wild' aside from in the private homes of collectors.

We've got nothing up here in Alberta...Use to be a good one in Calgary but I guess they were a distributor and weren't doing there job and got yanked. Now all they sell is 1/6 etc. There is one up in Edmonton but most of his stuff is a few years old and he thinks it's worth a fortune not to mention he screwed me on the Stealth Ironman Com years ago so I said i'd never go back other than to laugh at his stock of garbage.

We've got nothing up here in Alberta...Use to be a good one in Calgary but I guess they were a distributor and weren't doing there job and got yanked. Now all they sell is 1/6 etc. There is one up in Edmonton but most of his stuff is a few years old and he thinks it's worth a fortune not to mention he screwed me on the Stealth Ironman Com years ago so I said i'd never go back other than to laugh at his stock of garbage.

What's story behind the com?

Back