Hulk Destroys Thor !!! 40 years of statue Quo down the Drain !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any superhero that get's owned by a 'BONK' is pretty lame.

939294_20070906_790screen001.jpg

It's funny watching people get worked up over what comic character can "beat" another. Ummmm, whoever the writters decide wins is who's gonna win. Some people act as if these are real fights and when their guy "wins" they get all "see?? told you so" :lol

:lol:rotfl:lol Yeah how lame is that!!?? Also, Hulk owns all!! See!! TOLD you so!! Now we know for sure! :monkey1

Seriously though, Hulk has beaten Thor in the past, and Thor has beaten Hulk. Thor was originally developed as a character specifically to be a power match for Hulk.

You guys are funny :lol

This was a dream sequence in this book, Banner woke up right after this happened (true story :lecture)

Gee Hulk beats Thor...how surprising...I guess they ran out of other things for Hulk to do. What a boring character.

I know I'll probably get blasted for this, but being a comic book reader since the 70's through present, I have to say the Hulk is a character that I just don't like. A creature of rage... and then with all the devastation and tossing buildings around for decades they had the gall to introduce that child (can't remember his name now) during the whole world war hulk fiasco, that said hulk has some sorta calculating power that allowed him to not hurt any innocents during all that devastation?????? I know a lot of people love him, but I still don't get it!

This isn't the first time Hulk beats Thor. I remember reading a '90s comics where Hulk kicked the crap out of Thor. Thor put up a good fight but his face was just all butchered up. It was either late '80s or '90s. I can't remember if it was the Incredible Hulk or the Avengers, but I remember reading it.

Does someone else remember it?

Come on, I'm not the only one to have read it, I think it was in Incredible Hulk at the time, it was way before all the digital coloring and the artist had a classic style which was reasonably still common at the time.

Come on, I'm not the only one to have read it, I think it was in Incredible Hulk at the time, it was way before all the digital coloring and the artist had a classic style which was reasonably still common at the time.

I can't remember, but back in the days of the early Defenders title the Hulk was always getting beat up or knocked out or something

You can thank McFarlane for that ugly Hulk.

Can't believe people still read this crap! LOL

BB

I never understood how people liked McFarlane. A lot of artists adapted his style in the 90s and drew some really ugly, disproportional comics.

Nope, clearly you havnt read the book.

Yep - you're right. Didn't read it, just flipped through it at the LCS (I'll read it in trade eventually).

It looked to me like he was just waking up after this happened though, what was that all about? Maybe it was one of those "pass out after the rage" type of things? :huh

Either way, I don't mind being wrong - won't be the first time :lol :lol

Back