Hulk Destroys Thor !!! 40 years of statue Quo down the Drain !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the anime, didn't he have trouble at first then managed to pick it up after which he had no problem, then threw it at Thor?

Yes, Thor was standing idly by expecting Hulk to wear himself out trying to lift his hammer. Then hulk not only picked it up, but threw it at Thor and knocked his block off. :rock:rock The look on Thor's face when Hulk managed to lift the hammer was priceless...

Although that was the ultimate universe....but still.

So Thor got knocked off by the Hunch Back green oozing Hulk. Great.

So how does this story continue? Thor goes for revenge?

Is this story from the old days of Marvel? Because if its suppose to be in the present, Thor is in the wrong outfit, meaning it's not Thor at all, but actually Ragnarok (or Clor). So all Hulk managed to do was beat up a cheap immatation, something Hercules could do, and Thor is still awesome. Or its out of continuity, so therefore lame.

This isn't the first time Hulk beats Thor. I remember reading a '90s comics where Hulk kicked the crap out of Thor. Thor put up a good fight but his face was just all butchered up. It was either late '80s or '90s. I can't remember if it was the Incredible Hulk or the Avengers, but I remember reading it.

Does someone else remember it?

C'mon Thor destroys hulk......thats the way it should be written... They musta just gave the green guy some bonus points cause st. paddys day is comin, Thor is wayyy more badass imo.

Awesomeness and this is EPICNESS character there is no ONE CAN BEAT HIM, just like in real life.

He beats everyone and that's that, that is a great character, it can't get more exciting than that.

Awesome art, awesome power and Thor can suck it :lecture

IMHO.... :monkey1

Awesomeness and this is EPICNESS character there is no ONE CAN BEAT HIM, just like in real life.

He beats everyone and that's that, that is a great character, it can't get more exciting than that.

Awesome art, awesome power and Thor can suck it :lecture

IMHO.... :monkey1

If you hate Thor so much....then why did you buy the PF :monkey1 :lol

Back