Hulk Destroys Thor !!! 40 years of statue Quo down the Drain !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now maybe people won't make fun of how the 1:1 bust looks.

The god of thunder will always be superior to some geeky scientist guy exposed to radiation, any other talk is just silly. And no horribly ugly bust will change that. (i like hulk but cmon THOR is da man.)

It's funny watching people get worked up over what comic character can "beat" another. Ummmm, whoever the writters decide wins is who's gonna win. Some people act as if these are real fights and when their guy "wins" they get all "see?? told you so" :lol

It only plays out however the writters decide. I used to love comics based on the story and how well written it was and how good the artwork was. I will say the artwork these days looks to be in the toilet from those pics.

It's funny watching people get worked up over what comic character can "beat" another. Ummmm, whoever the writters decide wins is who's gonna win. Some people act as if these are real fights and when their guy "wins" they get all "see?? told you so" :lol

It only plays out however the writters decide. I used to love comics based on the story and how well written it was and how good the artwork was. I will say the artwork these days looks to be in the toilet from those pics.
Thats what make it fun for discussion..

Win, lose or draw. THOR is da man,

Well then I guess it's a good thing most sensible people won't judge an ENTIRE medium based on the art of one person.

I'm not judging and entire medium. I'm judging that artwork though and it sucks compared to the work I was used to seeing. Perhaps I should have stated it differently and not made it seems as if ALL artwork sucks today because I'm sure it doesn't.

Actually the rest of the comic is very well drawn.IMO...That page is kinda weak though and his hulk is really drawn like a hunchbacked troll..but I kinda like it.

For those who asked...the story is from a time when Banner was still the Savage Hulk.

Well i'm gonna CGC mine...

Its comic History in the making...

:rock

:lol:lol:lol

any superhero that get's owned by a 'BONK' is pretty lame.

Back