Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How satisfied are you with Hugh Jackman's portrayal of Wolverine in the X-Men movies?

• 5 - Stars

Votes: 110 56.7%
  • 4 Stars

Votes: 57 29.4%
  • 3 Stars

Votes: 18 9.3%
  • 2 Stars

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1 Star

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
Got no complaints! The size thing never really bothered me...

I think your concerns about Logan's martial arts skills will be addressed in The Wolverine.

the-wolverine.jpg

Lets hope so, it's one of the main reasons why I like the character so much.

no issues with Jackman, he pulls it off very well. While, I don't know who could make a better Wolverine, I don't get the sense he is irreplaceable as the character, unlike Downey as Stark.

I remember Keanu Reeves was doing an Interview, I don't remember for what,
maybe Constantine, well, the person asked Keanu "if he could have played a superhero, what would he liked to have played" and Keanu said "The Only comic hero he would have liked to play was Wolverine, that was like the only one he really wish he could have done, but that he thought Hugh did an excellent job"

Hugh Jackman is Wolverine !

He loves that character, he respects him, he knows that his celebrity come from Wolverine. He played him since 2000 and will still play it in 2013, no others actors has played a superhero as long as Jackman.

Wow thats true. I've never thought about that.

i chose 3, maybe he deserves a 4 but he is too tall and when i see pictures of Wolverine in the comics he looks like he's about to blow a fuse, also alot more hairy.

I think Jackman does a great job. I just don't like how they portray him in the films. He is supposed to be a master of martial arts but they don't portray him that way. I think the way Uma Thurmans character in Kill Bill takes out the club full of henchman is how deadly Wolverine should be. Also think for the film makers to portray him correctly they will need to go for an R rated film.

:exactly: It reminds of the cartoon shows where Wolverine yells at someone, pulls out his claws only to retract them just before he punches them. Too funny.

A real Wolverine movie can't be that. But... they have to sell toys. So what do you do?

I think Jackman was fine. He was about the only one I was really happy with in the X Men movies which is good because he got most of the screen time. I remember reading about him being cast and thinking that he was way to tall but it still worked for me. Like others have said though, they need to make his movies R rated and expand on his character more for it to be great.

Yup, I can't see anyone else play Wolverine other than Jackman. But if it does happen. he better be pretty damn good to play the role. Too bad the "Imp" in A Game of Thrones is way too short to play the role. That dude has a blunt sarcastic wit.

I think Jackman does a fine job, if people are watching him in the movie a judging him on how he looks instead of how he acts then a lot more people who hate Keaton as Batman. But Keaton was an awesome Batman and Jackman is a great Wolverine. The only real issue I have is I would like to see Wolverine fight the way he should in the movies.
This :lecture
Never liked this movies too much since they are trying to be "realistic and serious" with PG-13 mark on them.
Pretty moronic.

Hugh Jackman stole the show in First Class. :rock
How about you just GFY?!
It was a nice cameo but nothng special :dunno
I wish I had healing factor.
First thing I would do when I got healing factor is set a car-bomb, sit in the car, and then blow myself up.
DO IT! DO IT NOW!!! :lol

What about Cyclops, Who'd be best for him in a reboot?

I liked Marsden as Scott, his character was just written to be the love interest competition for Wolverine and nothing significantly more really

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine= best ever hands down there will never be another that will be better just like RDJ as ironman if that changes it will be stupid

Back