Huge problem with www.ethobbies.com (ebay seller westlakeusa).

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asgardianboy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
I've searched the forum, nothing found about these cheaters (and if you "and your boss" are reading this, a big "*****k you" to you both).

Apparently good guys (10+ years on eBay, own online shop until recently, 99.8% positive feedback). They have tried to cheat me out of $200+. Paypal saved the day partially, but by breaking their own rules, and the fraud stopped at $35. Yet, I'm pissed off. First time ever in 10+ years of buying online that anybody tried to screw me sucessfully. And the method has been really pitiful, as you will know if I tell you my story (I can also flood you with our email exchanges, if you want proof of what I say; too many to have been concocted by me).

Before I go on, I'd like to know, have you guys ever bought from these cheaters? Sure you have. Any problems?

I also have to ask whether this is the right place to ***** about sellers that behave honestly, not because they are honest, but because they are forced to be honest by ebay / Paypal (they will screw you the moment they feel they can do it safely).
Should I ***** somewhere else? Do I have any right to ***** here and warn other fellow collectors?

Thanks to you all, guys.
m.

EDIT: grammar mistakes fixed.

Back