HT x Hasbro Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Darth Vader "From Japan again"..?

Yeah, crazy... But does it really mean HT has any involvement or are they simply teasing SSC's Vader on their site? Someone was saying that they've got prequel Yoda up on their site and there's no way they were involved in that (IMO, terrible) sculpt. Hmmmm. HT ESB Vader would be very welcome but I'll keep my expectations tamped down until we get more info.

Yeah, crazy... But does it really mean HT has any involvement or are they simply teasing SSC's Vader on their site? Someone was saying that they've got prequel Yoda up on their site and there's no way they were involved in that (IMO, terrible) sculpt. Hmmmm. HT ESB Vader would be very welcome but I'll keep my expectations tamped down until we get more info.

I just need a 1/6 Vader with a good proportion and a costume made of better material. Something that would not only look good but would also last longer than previous Vaders from other companies.

Maybe the reason that SSC Vader has been delayed with little updates is due to conversations with HT's. Perhaps HT's is taking Vader as their Part 2 to Luke. I know one thing....he won't be a DX!!!!

I don't read Japanese. Does it say that this is Vader?

Its Vader's hand. Do you need it to say Vader to know it's him. It's just a detail from a well known screen capture from the actual movie.

I'm still not sure it's Vader. Any chance it could be Jar-jar? :dunno

I'm still not sure it's Vader. Any chance it could be Jar-jar? :dunno

Are you being facetious? They are both the exact same picture. Right down to light and shadows and even the background matches up 100%. The only difference is the flowers that look like they come from a toilet paper advert being added to the Japanese version.

102-1_x.jpg

1_starwars_vader_main-620x349.jpg

I saw this on Facebook and I thought some one was just photo shopping a dumb picture.
If it's a Hot Toys Vader I'm all in!

It might be something as innocent as that. I can't imagine HT would really do ESB Vader since SSC is practically done with theirs and should be up for pre-sale at any time now, like people have said.

Still waiting for HT Han's announcement! :pray:

I am sick of all the HT's teasing. It starting to "Grind my Gears".
I like to leave the "teasing" to my wife....:1-1:

102-1_x.jpg

1_starwars_vader_main-620x349.jpg

I'm 99% sure that this is what we are looking at, background even looks the same...question is why would hot toys be teasing this when we know sideshow is currently working on this exact figure???:gah:

It's not a figure in the image it's....

Bumping this because this is exactly what we are seeing. Zoomed in, cropped, and those pinkish petals added.

Yeah, that.

Since SSC and HT co-brand their armored figures, perhaps it's just a little cross-promotion ...

:exactly:

I see nothing here to get excited about. :dunno

Possibly.

What I think, is it's a tease, that they're gonna announce the next one soon. not that the next one will BE vader, just that vader's hand is a SW image.

would be cool to be wrong.

I don't give a **** who makes anakin/vader I just want a accurate ANH/ESB/ROTJ/......anything vader I will take and hopefully sooner rather than later :yess:

Back