HT x Hasbro Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Darth Vader "From Japan again"..?

This would be one hell of a twist to "Anakin is next." :lol

Nothing confirmed so far, but I hope this is the reason for the Vader delay.
Skip to what people want SSC! Don't give us another wrong-dome Vader.

:pray:

why flowers??
valentine reveal?
padme reveal?lol
ssc and ht collab?

sakura? japan? what's the connection? so curious

Who knows what this really is. :lol

The background lights match up perfectly to the Bespin scene though - **** yeah. :yess: :rock

Hopefully this is a HT Vader - with NO SSC involvement whatsoever. :pray:

Well, I hope that's ALL!! :gah: :lol

It doesn't look like the ANH Vader glove though - seeing that according to forum logic :)lol) it's the only allowed film territory at this point.

102-1_x.jpg

1_starwars_vader_main-620x349.jpg

I'm 99% sure that this is what we are looking at, background even looks the same...question is why would hot toys be teasing this when we know sideshow is currently working on this exact figure???:gah:

Bumping this because this is exactly what we are seeing. Zoomed in, cropped, and those pinkish petals added.

SSC lends the 1/6 Star Wars license to HT.
SSC's name will inevitably be there on the box. :D

Yup, just like the DX07. Even the credits on the figure stands and the weathervane says that the licensee is SSC, making the DX07 seem as if it's a figure made by HT for SSC.

I guess til that license expires, we would not see any Star Wars figure from HT without SSC's involvement.

Eitherway, I want to see more Star Wars from HT!

102-1_x.jpg

1_starwars_vader_main-620x349.jpg

I'm 99% sure that this is what we are looking at, background even looks the same...question is why would hot toys be teasing this when we know sideshow is currently working on this exact figure???:gah:

Cryptic.

If it is ESB Vader, maybe SSC have opted to make their a "dedicated" ROTJ Vader and reveal it at a later date?

Oooooor, maybe the tease is just a clue to the character, but it is actually, Anakin/Vader from ROTS?

Either way, I'd be happy! :yess:

I really don't know what to make of this.

Firstly I can't see SS allowing HT to do a Vader when there is a SS Vader about to be previewed.

Secondly, the next HT figure is supposed to be Anakin, and they clearly aren't going to pack any Vader with Anakin, let alone an ESB Vader.

I'm tempted to believe that it's a wind up.

They could also be simply advertising the SSC Vader, the Japanese Hot Toys site often advertises Sideshow figures.

I was hoping we would get a peak of the next Star Wars HT at Toy Fair which starts tomorrow. However, Hot Toys aren't on the exhibitors list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if it is an Anakin figure that you can convert to Darth Vader...... OMG!

Back