HT Wolf Cleaner Kit vs Regular Wolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theamarath

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HT Wolf Cleaner Kit vs Regular Wolf - hand question

Quick question....are the hands for both sets the same? Reason being I have both, but the regular wolf i recieved was missing the extra hand. Ive been trying to find a replacement for a few days now, but if the hands are the same maybe I wouldnt be trying so hard =/

Last edited:
Cool in the review the non cleaner says comes with a standard grip, and a whip grip, but the extra hand in the cleaner is more of a closed fist. Im assuming the review was just confused.

I have both already, but my non cleaner is missing the extra hand, and I wasnt sure if they were the same hand sets.

Ok topic changed. My fault, I think people were thinking I was asking about which one is better.

We seriously need a poll for this; and another one for pred2 and pred2 BD.

no we dont. its just every1's different opinion. some like this, some that.
i preffered the regular.

Last edited:
Which is why we needed a poll for it, to see which one is more popular with the fans:D

yeah i know what you mean but the main question in the first post was "which is better" so that quite cant be asked.
though im talking ^^^^ atm :D.

They're cheap?? Where? They seemto be pretty standard Pred prices ($140+) from where I've seen.
$140 is a pittance compared to the prices on the older ones. that's not even half of what the p2 costs now. wolfs are even less loose/complete.

on that scale, they're dirt cheap. even the p1 is gonna be $160+ and there's no telling what horrors await in the secondary market.

$140 is a pittance compared to the prices on the older ones. that's not even half of what the p2 costs now. wolfs are even less loose/complete.

on that scale, they're dirt cheap. even the p1 is gonna be $160+ and there's no telling what horrors await in the secondary market.

yeah these things ae expensive. really.
i think P2 Elder can even reach $700.

Just because someone lists it for $950 doesn't mean that people are buying it at that price. I'd say the P2 Elder is selling for closer to $400-$450 at the moment.

Jesus christ.....$950

Back