HT Tron - Sam Flynn with Light Cycle teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more interested in a Clu and bike set ..surely they will make one them..right?

i'm still in love with the movie Tron and its not all about special effects. The movie had heart and soul. Was it The Godfather or Star Wars? Well no, but it was one of my favorites and always will be.

I'm a little worried I won't like the film, but from what I've seen so far, it has the acting and heart enough that at least its not going to be a big crap fest like Clash of the Titans.

Also, I don't need the toys to light up necessarily. Would it be cool? Yes. But I don't need my lightsabers to light or toy guns to shoot bullets. I would be fine with paint.

Last edited:
That lightcycle would look killer paired with the 1/6 Bandai Kaneda bike!

Excellent! . . . .steeples fingers

Last edited:
Looks like the real suit is a combination of fabric and rubber. Would be cool if HT could pull that off.

GARRETT.jpg

I'm sure they can. They can pull up the rubber suit for TDK, don't see that much of a diff.

Dang, that is sweet. Now how the hell do I pay for this??

If they make Olivia Wilde, I will be stoked too.

The director has said publicly that Tron is indeed in the movie. It IS called Tron: Legacy for a reason.

When I saw Tron then I never really saw it as Alan Bradley's story. My main focus of attention was with what was going on with Sam Flynn and how he helped Alan. Don't know if anyone else felt that but the title is kinda miss leading if you were following Sam Flynns character. I mean technically Tron does destory the MCP but only with Sam's help...hmmm...

Just got full pics and specs from HT. Looks like the figure isn't meant to be posed off the bike. Interchangable legs to pull off various looks on the bike, but its not a full, normal TT'd figure. Very odd choice really.

Just got full pics and specs from HT. Looks like the figure isn't meant to be posed off the bike. Interchangable legs to pull off various looks on the bike, but its not a full, normal TT'd figure. Very odd choice really.

Wow... Well that saves me a few hundred dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back