HT to pick up A-Team 2010?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The A-Team was a fantastic show. While I would love HT versions of the original members, I don't think I could see myself purchasing a Bradley Cooper "Face" to sit on my shelf.

Weird.

Magnum P.I. toys would rock, though.

The original A-TEAM FTW, the only figure I would pick up from HT if they are making figures based of this movie is Liam Neeson, but it depends on the movie, I don't think it's going to be good.

I'd actually prefer the movie actors as figures than the show ones.

Bradley Cooper, Liam Neeson especially.

The only A-Team Figure I'd get is Mr. T as B.A. don't need anything else old or new and with the Street Clubber it isn't that far from possible with some dedication as a kitbash.

I think this movie is going to bomb pretty hardcore personally.

Lets face it, the A-Team as a TV series doesn't age well. Tried watching it a few years ago. Piece of crap. This movie looks like Charlies Angels the movie, but with guys. That's what I thought of when I saw the flying tank. That and it's based on a television series that came out 20+ years ago. Horrible... not interested at all in seeing this flick or getting figures of the original series or film.

The movie just looks to be fun plain and simple. I will be going early friday morning to watch it.

The flying tank is great, reminds me of the Battlefield games like Vietnam where you could air drop tanks and if you fired while hooked up to a chopper, it would sway the tank and chopper in opposite directions. Just fun with physics, and as you said since it's based on a 20 year old tv show, what are people expecting? Everything can't be a serious film and I'll take this sort of movie that embraces its ridiculous side over one that trys to be serious and incorporate impossible stunts.

The movie just looks to be fun plain and simple. I will be going early friday morning to watch it.

The flying tank is great, reminds me of the Battlefield games like Vietnam where you could air drop tanks and if you fired while hooked up to a chopper, it would sway the tank and chopper in opposite directions. Just fun with physics, and as you said since it's based on a 20 year old tv show, what are people expecting? Everything can't be a serious film and I'll take this sort of movie that embraces its ridiculous side over one that trys to be serious and incorporate impossible stunts.

I don't like the TV series. I find it too be horribly written, acted, and far too aged and campy for my tastes. But if you like it, so be it. I just think it's going to blow.

Your kidding, right? The A-Team? They're pretty much just generic plain clothes civialns with guns. Nothing interesting let alone iconic to look at.

Your kidding, right? The A-Team? They're pretty much just generic plain clothes civialns with guns. Nothing interesting let alone iconic to look at.

I think they are more interested in paying $150 for a body and a headsculpt to use on more iconic figures.

i'm super amped about the movie, but i would have no interest in high end figs. i did pick up the 3 3/4" BA and the van, but that's it. they're just dudes...not real exciting(although i am secure enough in my manhood to admit that bradley cooper is about the hottest dude out there right now).

I don't like the TV series. I find it too be horribly written, acted, and far too aged and campy for my tastes. But if you like it, so be it. I just think it's going to blow.

The A-Team tv show was mocking the action shows and movies of the time.

No interest in the remake cast...I have come around to now believing the movie will be pretty fun.

But, its original or GTFO :lecture

Back