HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Oh rite, looks great! Must be a wave 2 though surely?

You're right, even the arms positioning have a drastic effect on his bulk.

Cheers. :) It is the Takara one yeh. He will do until the DX comes along I guess. :D

Nope, one of the first... so wave 1 :D
And yes, I'm also waiting for the DX one. Perhaps I'll put the v1 then on the batpod. I think it will be a nice setup. :)

Finally got the buddy-lee cape and here is my TDK Bats:

tdk-buddy.png

tdk-buddy2.png

tdk-buddy3.png

tdk-buddy4.png

First time poster here, but man... that looks so freakin' real! Must have him now :banghead

I remember someone, or multiple people, had pictures of Hot Toys TDK stuff with a Mattel 1/6th scale Dark Knight Suit next to it. Anyone have images of that? It's basically the large scale TDK that is a Toys R Us exclusive I believe. There is a regular TDK Suit Batman, and one with Unmasked Bruce Wayne head too. Not sure if it is technically 1/6th scale. Just wanted to see how it stacked up scale-wise with HT stuff.

I'm gonna kick myself if it matches up nicely. Totally could've taken advantage of the TRU buy one get one free of TDK stuff. Would've made it easier to spend $30 on one masked and one unmasked. Oh well...

I dont think they stack up well together because the TRU Movie Masters 2ups are made to look more "Action figureish". The proportions are a little bit exaggerated. The HT TDK batman is more realistic looking.
If noone can produce the pictures. I could try to take a pic of them side by side.

Must have him now :banghead

Poss wait and see how the DX turns out! :)

Really likin that Joker sculpt you have. What material is that cape made from? Is that the Takara cape?

Cheers dragontron! It is the Takara Batman cape. Works well with it.

My TDK display :D
gsagen01.jpg

Looking good!

what kind of cape is yours snake eater? looks tops.

It is the Takara Batman cape. Cheers! :D

My HT TDK group shots :D

gsagen05.jpg

gsagen04.jpg

gsagen03.jpg

gsagen02.jpg

Last edited:

My HT TDK group shots :D

gsagen05.jpg

gsagen04.jpg

gsagen03.jpg

gsagen02.jpg

WOW ! Just ... WOW ! I really wish I had all those.

I will wait for the Joker coming, but man I wish we could get the BB Bats again at a normal price. :sick

My hot toys bat :D

3433577801_556715ec44.jpg

Nice pics Agen :D
I can't wait for my batpod :monkey5

Back