HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Could anyone here help me out? I was attaching the Bale head to the DK body and because it was so tight, I forced it down even more until I heard a cracking/creaking sound from the chest area. I tested the chest joint and it still moves ok but I can't help thinking something broke. Anyone familiar with the True Type body know exactly what it was? Thanks!

I hope nothing broke because I live in a 3rd World country and this figure cost me a fortune -- plus the original costume Bats. :sick

Some new pics of mine with the cape upgrade!

2s166o4.jpg

14ttphy.jpg

Attached Buddy Lee's modified cape to it, there's no clips, i have just wrapped the ends in scotch tape to make them bulky, and then slid them into the holes, sits very well, and have the V cut at the back as well so looks almost exactly like the movie

Attached Buddy Lee's modified cape to it, there's no clips, i have just wrapped the ends in scotch tape to make them bulky, and then slid them into the holes, sits very well, and have the V cut at the back as well so looks almost exactly like the movie

I agree. I love mine.

Hello all. I need a little help. I've decided that I want a Hot Toys Batman and have settled on the armored version for financial reasons (the first costume seems to be quite expensive). What would be a reasonable price for one? Does anyone know of a good place to order one, shipped within the US and in stock? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! :D

It looks way better with the buddylee cape...I got mine and couldn't believe the difference. The figure looks so much slimmer now.

mike

intothevoid, your new cape looks good. Cool idea to cut the v into the back of the cape for more accuracy.

how does it compare to the original costume version?

when hot toys come out with the mms dx version this will become obselete.

thanks for correcting the spelling it is a typo error.no not on every thread just on the hottest stuff thats being re-issued right away. This is to inform the would be buyer to might as well wait for a better version so as not to suffer the bad experienced many of us collector suffered when the news arrived only a few months after paying for our tdk joker and batman.thats the essence of the forum to educate and to share to each other our experience to make collecting more enjoyable.

maybe to the seasoned collector its obvious but to those who are new in collecting at least they will be aware that a new version is already coming.cause lets face it not everyone can afford to buy every latest version so to minimize dissapointments specially to beginners i posted my thoughts to at least inform and not to offend.

when hot toys come out with the mms dx version this will become obselete.

Not necessarily. It's possible the design of the new one will be geared towards accurracy and may lose some of the upper body poseability that allows Batman to ride the Batpod, in which case this one will still be necessary for that purpose.

nice snake eater. How about a pic of the whole set up in there?

Really like that Joker sculpt - from a couple of angles it looks too young, and I guess I'd prefer a little more intense expression, but the realism is awesome.

Back