HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

I just got my Buddylee cape. This thing is beautiful, I draped it around my OC Batman and it looked perfect. I love the way it wrinkles realistically. Can't wait until Monday when I'll have a figure to put it on. :chew

I know exactly what you mean. Can you just feel the weight of it? I love the creases the cape produce. I had my wife sew the clips on last night. It does not seem hard if you decided to do it.

I'm thinking of getting another one for Batman OC.

quick pics of my new cape got it yesterday just had time today to take some pics
100_0896.jpg

100_0899.jpg

100_0900.jpg

I know exactly what you mean. Can you just feel the weight of it? I love the creases the cape produce. I had my wife sew the clips on last night. It does not seem hard if you decided to do it.

I'm thinking of getting another one for Batman OC.

I'm not very adept at sewing, so I might have to take it over to my mother to sew on. :lol

batman be falling on his face with a cape that long :p. in the movie i dont think its was ever down past his ankles, and the only place the cape is that long is in the promo shots. tho they used different length and material capes depending on the shot.

nice cape tho the material looks really nice.

think the microweave material my one trench coat is made from would make an awsome cape for bats but then again it was a 200 dollar trench and not quite at the point i want to hack it up to try and make a better cape.

The cape reached his feet in most close up standing shots, including the one of him being spotlighted from the helicopter after fighting the swat team.

However for most action sequences and the batpod stuff they used a slightly shorter and slimmer cape (not as wide for wingspan).

Technically though it's the same cape, you're just supposed to assume he adjusts the size and shape of it via the same technology that allows it to take rigid form. Just like how the backpack in the hong kong scene isn't a seperate pack, but actually the cape shaped into that form on his back.

i was thinking... HT could apply ironman's light up eyes concept on TDK... as an alternate head

hmm... just thinking. bored :D

Aww man. According to UPS this is in my town now, but I have to wait until Monday for them to deliver it to me. :(

My TDK bats with the new cape i made:
dkcape1.jpg

dkcape2.jpg

dkcape3.jpg

Ok so since everyone is starting to post Pics of there TDK Bats with their custom cape i figured i'd do the same.

I can't take credit for making the cape, taking the pics or poses....they were all done by a fellow Freak ! :) one pic is without flash and is labled as such so you can see the difference, the material used is AWESOME, a very nice dark BLACK, not shiny or see through in anyway. Custome cape clips were also made so I didn't have to remove them from the original HT Cape they actually work much better because they slide right in and sit very flush against the chest.

Also I don't have a pic of it (will try to post one) but the back of the cape does not have the round neck, it is V shaped.

Ths is the material and length HT SHOULD have used :) and although the pics are Great they still don't do it justice.

Oh and if anyone is interested in upgrading there HT cape, PM me :)

Last edited:

Lame, if it has new accessories. And what language is that... trying to run it through Google translator. Hmm Thai...

Last edited:

Lame, if it has new accessories. And what language is that... trying to run it through Google translator. Hmm Thai...

It's mean we will see new Batman next month.

Well unless it's a hugely different figure with worthwhile enough accessories, which I can't imagine what more they can do, I won't buy it. All I can think of them really adding is sonar eyes, sticky gun and the backpack, they'll piss off everyone if it's a better proportioned version of the TDK suit, so likely it'll be same figure we all have with just a few new items, not worth another $150 to me. What would be nice is if it was Bruce Wayne, not Batman.

Hello everyone, first time poster here, thought I'd start off by showing some pics of my TDK Batman.

mg7268tq6.jpg

mg7306cr2ia5.jpg

mg7330cr2dj1.jpg

mg7334cr2ey7.jpg

mg7335cr2ji2.jpg

mg7343cr2mw5.jpg

mg7348cr2pk6.jpg

mg7359cr2ab5.jpg

mg7376cr2wm5.jpg

mg7379cr2pq5.jpg

They are all fantastic looking pics.

Back