HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Nice pose Dally. Love how the cape swing around like that. BTW, doesn't it seem easier to put the clips on after you sew it on the custom cape?

Much easier since you don't have to stuff the doubled layer cape in there. I couldn't even get the clips to lie flat with the other cape.

Hey guys,

Can the feet be removed from the boots or are they stuck in there and part of the sole?

Picture001-2.jpg

Thanks, man. I think the improved cape really adds a lot to this already awesome figure. I still have to sand the neck a bit so he can look down more and cut the v at the back of the cape.

1235514753.jpg

yeah man once you get one of these awesome capes its really hard to go back to batman's "security blanket cape" that it comes with.

I'm ordering mine as well soon, one long, one short. I think both displayed at certain times will look so nice. Long for the studio look and short for the film accurate look. Plus I'd imagine the short will fall much better due to this type of material buddylee uses.

Just got back from the fabric store and was lucky enough to find the same material Buddylee used. I bought enough material to make another cape from the Takara pattern to use for my OC Batman and enough to make a short cape for an alternate display on this Batman. I bought these little hook and eye things that I'm going to sew 2 hooks onto the short cape that I'm making so hopefully they will clip it to the suit as good as the clips that come with it do. I also bought little snap buttons for my V1 Joker, I'm going to take the velcro off of his vest and put these on.

Beautiful. It really compliments it. Beautiful pose/display.

Back