HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and ordered the Bank Robber Joker from BBTS.

I kept going back and forth on it. But, I just really, really like it. I try to stick with P.F. , but, Hot Toys is just very consistent, and this figure looks top-notch. This will be my first Hot Toys purchase. I am looking forward to it.

Long time lurker, first time poster...

already have the Begins Batman & V1 Joker but the Dark Knight Batman, BR Joker and Two-Face should be here on Wednesday courtesy of Toys2. O Canada!

I was in hong kong for the summer and my cousin was kind enough to order TDK Batman for me as a gift :rolleyes: She's kept it for a while now, because i told her to wait for the Iron Man Mark2 to come out and ship both together to save moneyz. However, my patience fails me and a few weeks ago, I begged her to just mail TDK alone :eek: Its been 3 weeks, and I still havent gotten it. Im starting to get worried, so I ask her if she mailed it to the right address. Can you guys guess her answer?? "Oooh... I forgot to mail it... Its still under my bed..." I didnt know if I should be happy (that its not missing) or if I should be sad (have to wait like another 2 weeks...). Sigh..

Two Face is out for delivery! Last of the TDK figs for me... though if I did manage to find a decent priced Original Costume Bats, I might be tempted to get it...

BR Joker delivered yesterday from Joe. Unfortunately, I won't see it until Thursday when I get home from out of town. But he's there waiting. :joy

I'm officially in the "waiting room". I ordered the Bank Robber Joker from BBTS and am waiting for it to ship. Hoefully, it'll be here before the week's over.

If I like it, I'll probably order TDK suit Batman and Iron Man next.

Got my Bank Robber Joker and regular Joker yesterday:D :) They're awesome! The Bank Robber Joker is so amazing. For those of you still waiting let me tell you it's worth the wait,just hang in there. To be honest I wouldn't have even gotten regular Joker but I'm getting a custom head from Les Walker for it,that's why I got it. If I wasn't for the custom head I would've just gotten Bank Robber Joker.

I'm so glad I finally got them. But I'm still gonna hang around here because Two Face is coming in June,so I'm not out of the waiting room yet.

My BR Joker was delivered to me but, i only have the notice so far, stuck on my door from UPS..i never even heard a knock lol, do they make a second attempt on the same day? or i guess i have to wait until tomarrow now..lame!..and i can't pick it up anywhere also.

My BR Joker was delivered to me but, i only have the notice so far, stuck on my door from UPS..i never even heard a knock lol, do they make a second attempt on the same day? or i guess i have to wait until tomarrow now..lame!..and i can't pick it up anywhere also.

Thats why I put a note on my door that says "Please knock loudly"

My BR Joker will be here tomorrow! But I'll still be in this room waiting for my TDK Bats whenever he gets sent out to me (Hopefully before April) and for Two-Face in June.

Batpod is on it's way. Allready have a tracking number. Bank Robber Joker is shipping soon from Joe.

BRJ arrived today. This may be my last 1/6 figure. Don't know if I'll cancel Two-Face or not. Oh well, I have till June to think about it.

get my HT Dark Knight Batman in Feb can not wait!
:rock

Last edited:
ABC just emailed me my tracking for TWO-Face!!! I think he is the figure I wanted the most! Can't wait... All I have to wait for now is the Tumbler! Which I have little to no room for! :eek:

Back