HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot toys is infamous for short shipping placed orders to vendors, hang in there and be patient :(

I try, just they say to me, "we get only few boxes, sorry, wait to April", I never order from them, just I'm worry about my money too.:confused:

they already took the money out of my account and they sent me UPS order confirmation that said it would arrive in 2-3 weeks! what really pisses me off is that they are keeping everyone in the dark and not letting people know what going on!

tell me about I pay full and got a UPS order confirmation in dec. but I heard about the dc direct moved the date so i waited and now their short WTF I just hope i get my joker sooner than later.:confused:
I hope you get your order man and tell us when you do.

While waiting for my BR Joker to come in from CRC...I managed to snag V1 at my LCS. It's actually better than I thought and I'm happy about the purchase. Put it on display in my Detolf with my original costume Batman until BR Joker arrives hopefully at some point next week. I'll wait until the summer before I start thinking about getting Harvey/Two Face.

I only have to wait one more day. Both of my Jokers come tomorrow and I'm psyched! I'll still be posting on this thread until June when TwoFace comes,though.

Anyone else here order from Dolly Planet? If so, any info? I have asked a few times here with no reply, but figure I might ask once more.

Regarding statuetoys, at least you guys can contact them and get a refund. My $250 might just be gone, as these guys aren't answering their e-mails, and their messages have been full since December. I'm hoping that they will do the right thing and send me my figures or a refund, but I'm completely in the dark with them.

Anyone else here order from Dolly Planet? If so, any info? I have asked a few times here with no reply, but figure I might ask once more.

Regarding statuetoys, at least you guys can contact them and get a refund. My $250 might just be gone, as these guys aren't answering their e-mails, and their messages have been full since December. I'm hoping that they will do the right thing and send me my figures or a refund, but I'm completely in the dark with them.

I'm sorry to hear that man That suck a$$ I hope everthing works out.

:banana Both, my TDK Batman & my V1 Joker will be here this week & I can't wait!! I'm really considering getting BR Joker & Dent to complete the set. :blackbat:blissy:blackbat

Mine should be arriving soon, hopefully this week since my ebay seller said he got all his orders in and would be shipping them out over the next few days, he told me that on Jan 7th, I emailed him today about 10 mins ago, we'll see if I get a reply.

He's usually pretty good with communication, but sometimes it's hit or miss!!

Back