HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:drool FINALLY.....got an email from Plastic Earth saying my DK Batman would ship out Saturday at the latest via USPS Priority mail. :D I also have a V1 Joker coming from BHT comics, he should be shipped by Saturday too. Pics coming soon!! Gotta luv dem Hot Toys!! :naughty :blackbat:blackbat

That sucks. Next week is a good one for me. BRJ and Lurtz PF in the same week. Nothing but goodness.:chew

Should be a good week for me too with the BR Joker. :rock I might even get surprised with my TDK Bats. I ordered him off of Ebay, but I haven't heard anything from the seller.

"I want my Bank Robber Joker, I want it, I want it. I want my Bank Robber Joker."

hey what's up? i'm new to sideshow freaks and happy to be a part of this site! i was hoping to know if anyone here has heard anything from STATUE TOYS on the dark knight hot toys figures that are on preorder. i pre ordered a bank robber joker and a tdk batman from them but haven't heard anything from them, i have called them too and go straight to the answering machine and sent them an email too but they haven't sent me anything back! i'm kinda freaking out! so has anyone that bought from them heard anyhting?

I'm in the same situation, I called 10 times and all my phone call go straight to the answering machine, I check the website and no update, someone knows what happens?:confused:

BR Joker arrives next Tuesday from Joe..can't wait for this one..does anyone know if UPS charge anything with deliveries? i never had anything sent to me from them but, i hear they are pretty bad.

BR Joker arrives next Tuesday from Joe..can't wait for this one..does anyone know if UPS charge anything with deliveries? i never had anything sent to me from them but, i hear they are pretty bad.

I spoke with Daniel from www.statuetoys.com few min. ago, this what he say:
they are short, Hot Toys produce not to many for all the the retailers, in other words, "SORRY YOU GET YOUR ORDER IN APRIL", they don't have in stock!!:mad:

Last edited:
hey what's up? i'm new to sideshow freaks and happy to be a part of this site! i was hoping to know if anyone here has heard anything from STATUE TOYS on the dark knight hot toys figures that are on preorder. i pre ordered a bank robber joker and a tdk batman from them but haven't heard anything from them, i have called them too and go straight to the answering machine and sent them an email too but they haven't sent me anything back! i'm kinda freaking out! so has anyone that bought from them heard anyhting?

I sent an email to them before the new year and they haven't responded. I feel your pain.

I now have all TDK figures. I await Batpod and Tumbler. I realise this is of no significance to anyone else. Nevertheless I felt compelled to announce it.

they are short, Hot Toys produce not to may for all the the retailers, in other words, "SORRY YOU GET YOUR ORDER IN APRIL", they don't have in stock!!:mad:

April???? what the ^^^^^*!!:banghead I could buy joker from other place right now...this sucks :monkey2 so did they ship any at all??

Last edited:
they are short, Hot Toys produce not to may for all the the retailers, in other words, "SORRY YOU GET YOUR ORDER IN APRIL", they don't have in stock!!:mad:

they already took the money out of my account and they sent me UPS order confirmation that said it would arrive in 2-3 weeks! what really pisses me off is that they are keeping everyone in the dark and not letting people know what going on!

they already took the money out of my account and they sent me UPS order confirmation that said it would arrive in 2-3 weeks! what really pisses me off is that they are keeping everyone in the dark and not letting people know what going on!

My friend I don't know, I spoke with Daniel, the point for me is I order all the 2 Jokers and the BTK and after I order The Tumbler plus the Badpod, if you have a confirmation number thats different, Daniel say to me "if you want cancel you order here and order in other store is ok." I say How you guys don't have enough? "we are short and you have to wait to April", I called www.cornerstorecomics.com and I order the TDK for now, I look everywhere and I see the pictures and I feel empty,I want this figures so bad, on Monday I'll cancel all my orders from www.statuetoys.com, they never send any e-mail to me, if I never call I never found what happens with my order, they never update any information in the freaking site, plus I called then like crazy, they took my 33% from my credit card for all five items thats BAD!!!:mad:

Last edited:

I have the same e-mail for each order 2-3 weeks, my friend that is no a UPS confirmation, wait to Monday and call.:monkey1

Last edited:
Back