HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still waiting on my TDK batman! 10 days have past sinse the purchase! Bummer.... :(

Bri :p

didn't know where else to put this sooo... I'm done for a few months at least..:D three more things to go (now possably a fourth)

003-4.jpg

002-6.jpg

001-6.jpg

004-3.jpg

I've had this quite a bit. USPS tracking is basically useless. They tell you they've been notified and the next time it will change is when it's been delivered. Nowhere near as detailed as UPS/Fedex.

Really??

Well that makes me feel a little better, I guess I will just have to continue to wait patiently, crossing my fingers they show up this week.

Thanks for the explanation Darth Waller :)

Well Harvey should be with me tomorrow. BR Joker, I've got no idea - USPS's tracking claims they don't even have the package from Joe yet. Hopefully he has a few spares if (as it seems) USPS have lost it. If not, I guess I'm going to have to resort to paying a lot on eBay :(

I got my bank robber joker last week. All these amazing pictures of it don't do the sculpt or make up justice like in person. I can't stop looking at it.

Well Harvey should be with me tomorrow. BR Joker, I've got no idea - USPS's tracking claims they don't even have the package from Joe yet. Hopefully he has a few spares if (as it seems) USPS have lost it. If not, I guess I'm going to have to resort to paying a lot on eBay :(

your not alone ... im still dont have any news from my package ... did you asked joe for info too?

Yeah, emailed over the weekend but it's still only early on the east coast of the US so not really expecting a response just yet. I don't think there's much he can do as far as the post office is concerned until later this week though.

Oh I agree, but I think USPS will probably insist on at least 10 working days (I'd be surprised if that's all they require) before they look into things.

your not alone ... im still dont have any news from my package ... did you asked joe for info too?

I'm still waiting to, usps still has not updated there site for when I enter my tracking #, I have been told by people that this sometimes happens and won't update until you recieve it or it will just show up one day and the site never updates.....I gotta say I'm getting a little worried and impatient!!! :banghead

I don't know, does 12 days seem like it's not enought time???

Last edited:
Got my BR Joker today. Wow, what a figure. Can't believe how good the likeness is. Definite KEEPER!

I can't even get through to usps on the phone, I have been on hold waiting to talk to an operator for 20 minutes now!!!

well that was a waste of time, all they did was read me what i can already see on the tracking website, word for word!!

I told them I already knew that but if they could tell me anything else regarding why the site isn't updating or maybe where the package is right now and they said they couldn't help me.....Thanks for Nothin!!

Back