HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone order from/and hear from Toys2.net?

They won't return my emails :lol

I just got my invoice for Joker and Batman tonight.

Gotta call them tomorrow though to do a credit card over the phone. I didn't realize I wouldn't be able to use my wife's Paypal account, and I can't hook our account up to my PP because it's already linked to hers and she has pending transactions.

Just got my old-suit Batman, and it's amazing :)
It's my first 1/6th figure, and sure won't be the last!

Can't wait for TDK suit Batman and the Joker to arrive!

It looks like animate prefer to service the Brits first...almost all the Jokers go to UK buyers..sorry I'm bored and anxious..bad combo.

Anyone order from/and hear from Toys2.net?

They won't return my emails :lol

If you're at all concerned phone them. I had to contact them and while I didn't get an immediate response through e-mail I did get through to them over the phone and got what I needed sorted taken care of...

No invoice yet but I hope to get one soon--- as I'm in Canada I certainly hope that the shipping will be quick.:D

Well my Begins Bats should be here today, but the tracking info never updated so Im curious to see if I really do get it today or no.

Well my Begins Bats should be here today, but the tracking info never updated so Im curious to see if I really do get it today or no.

Same here.....its due to today, but no tracking updates. Heck it never even says it was picked up. It just says shipped Aug 5th. Due Aug. 8th

Same here.....its due to today, but no tracking updates. Heck it never even says it was picked up. It just says shipped Aug 5th. Due Aug. 8th

As long as Im not the only one. I just know with my luck it won't be here until after work which means coming home, grabbing it, then going up the girlfriends place.

I ordered my DK 2nd suit figure a few weeks ago and was told that is was to be in stock yesterday. I was hoping that this was going to be when it came out because my 21st b-day is august 14th and I was hoping it would get here by then or soon after because it was a b-day gift from my mom to me.

Now I just found out that the expected date on when it will be coming out has changed to september 30th. So no luck on it getting here by my b-day or even soon after but I'm just glad to have gotten in my pre-order and to pretty much be guaranteed one. :)

1st time poster wee.

found this thread looking for solid release dates on the tdk line, and read every page. kinda wish i had found it before i ordered a pre order for the HT dark knight v2 from animate int., tho keeping my fingers crossed it all goes well. :(

he always had the in stock date set for september 25 on his site, but i saw one or two other pre order listings saying aug 25. HT site is pretty useless saying q2 q3.

does worry me he keeps reposting so many pre orders on the ebays tho that when the next batch comes around he is going to do the supplier short shipped me shuffle. heres hoping HT's 2nd wave is a bigger production anyway and things go smoother.

1st time poster wee.

found this thread looking for solid release dates on the tdk line, and read every page. kinda wish i had found it before i ordered a pre order for the HT dark knight v2 from animate int., tho keeping my fingers crossed it all goes well. :(

he always had the in stock date set for september 25 on his site, but i saw one or two other pre order listings saying aug 25. HT site is pretty useless saying q2 q3.

does worry me he keeps reposting so many pre orders on the ebays tho that when the next batch comes around he is going to do the supplier short shipped me shuffle. heres hoping HT's 2nd wave is a bigger production anyway and things go smoother.

Yeah that'd suck! Lets hope all goes well for ya. If worse comes to worse you can just get your $ back and go somewhere else to get it.

My delivery date was listed "August 7." It never arrived yesterday. There were never any updates to the tracking, either.

I ordered first wave Batman and Joker from Toys2 and they haven't charged my card. This only slightly worries me.

i think everyone is having supply problems, like woefully underestimating the demand for the line, and over extending their pre orders. only thing i can think with so many people having problems.

does not excuse the lack of communication when you pre order for the tune of 180 to 200+ bucks, sure the language barrier does not help the communications when dealing with people in china and japan. but still very lame that they can't let people know what the deal is.

only shining light is that it seems you do get the items if your patient enough, but it is really random who will get theirs and who will not, especially when your vendor gives you a ship date that it does not meet and no explination why or how long it will be.

heh i i have a month and half to wait before i will even find out how mine is gonna go :banghead lol. might be joker crazy by that time.

i think everyone is having supply problems, like woefully underestimating the demand for the line, and over extending their pre orders. only thing i can think with so many people having problems.

does not excuse the lack of communication when you pre order for the tune of 180 to 200+ bucks, sure the language barrier does not help the communications when dealing with people in china and japan. but still very lame that they can't let people know what the deal is.

only shining light is that it seems you do get the items if your patient enough, but it is really random who will get theirs and who will not, especially when your vendor gives you a ship date that it does not meet and no explination why or how long it will be.

heh i i have a month and half to wait before i will even find out how mine is gonna go :banghead lol. might be joker crazy by that time.

I think that is the biggest problem. Hot Toys under estimated this line. Sure its an "Asian Exclusive" line, but surely everyone knows some are going to make their way across the globe someway or another. At least Hot Toys doesn't set an edition size like Sideshow does, so that way they can fullfill the demand for these, especially Joker. Hopefully that way Joker doesn't end up the next Hicks or Patient Zero.

Back