HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no clue. I was super bummed when it didn't show up yesterday. Such a tease!

Check Joe's thread in the dealers section. Looks like one of his employees messed up by dropping them off at a place that didn't send them out. Joe is more than making up for it though. Great guy.

But alas, the wait continues. Now I only hope I'm in his first wave of the first wave of Jokers! :eek:

Called Toys2.net---

Supposedly I didn't get pushed back to wave 2. Wave 1 is supposed to ship at the end of august.

Yeah, I think they mentioned they should have them in/ship this month.

It's clear to me that HT had a very limited # of 1st wave Jokers and many ebay dealers who pre ordered a large # didn't get these orders fulfilled -- so that may be why so many of them are hedging with pre paid orders.

The great thing about T2 is that you get a straight answer and they have a long standing relationship with HT as their NA Dealer.

They have always said August delivery, never strayed from that.

Called Toys2.net---

Supposedly I didn't get pushed back to wave 2. Wave 1 is supposed to ship at the end of august.

I just got off the phone with Toys2. Excellent customer service so far. My order went through several changes in payment over the last few days. Paypal was being a pain in the ass, so I finally just paid via credit card over the phone.

The very helpful and friendly woman who handled my call indicated that shipments should start (at least mine) on Monday or Tuesday because they have a LOT of Jokers and Bats to ship.

Quick addendum to my last post. My order is listed as Processed, and this annotation is at the bottom of my order status page:

Toy Square note to customer:

Customer call to provide credit card information. We will ship out your order asap. Thank you.

So anyone who ordered from Toy Square, it looks like they're finally on the way!!!

My HK ebay suppliers said he was shipping out my Joker today, so with the time difference in HK being 12 hours ahead, it should be in the post as I type this.
Batman was shipped on monday, I just emailed him for a tracking number for both.
Now it's another waiting game for them to be delivered to my grubby little mitts!

I just hope that he is not telling me fibs.

My HK ebay suppliers said he was shipping out my Joker today, so with the time difference in HK being 12 hours ahead, it should be in the post as I type this.
Batman was shipped on monday, I just emailed him for a tracking number for both.
Now it's another waiting game for them to be delivered to my grubby little mitts!

I just hope that he is not telling me fibs.

If you don,t mind,Could you tell me wich is your Ebay supplier?.
I preordered Batman & Joker from ABC Express(end May) and have not news yet..

Regards

^^ I ordered them though Studio Sunny. I've bought from him since february and never had any problems. I emailed about the Joker figure at the start of this week and he replied saying that HT were late delivering them.
I generally only buy from Studio Sunny, Sweet Castle of Toys and ABC Express. They all seem to be nice people and have always been pleasent and helpfull with their emails.

And i got a very fast response from animate int. asking about the new dark knight figure said they have confirmed that it will not be out until sept. good to get a answer that fast with all the other posts i read about people getting the brush off on inquires.

And i got a very fast response from animate int. asking about the new dark knight figure said they have confirmed that it will not be out until sept. good to get a answer that fast with all the other posts i read about people getting the brush off on inquires.

I would avoid them at all costs. I fianlly got a full refund from them today. Each time I contacted them, I was told my Joker would ship the next day or next week. I am so happy that is over. I know some have had good deals, but not me.

Yea i saw that in this thread some saying they had no problems at all others having nothing but problems. Wierd they can seem to be all over the place really.

Just a heads up if you did any preorders off them on at lest the new version batman they are claiming end of september.

I am simply waiting for so many things right now (material and otherwise) with nothing to do on my end to make anything move faster. I'm gonna just go freakin' insane. :duh

The live.com cashback deal is no longer going so this is sort of academic, but I had some interesting news related to it. I bought my Batman and Joker from animate_internationals and got combined shipping. Even though I used the live.com deal for both figures, getting the shipping discount seemed to mess up the cashback for Batman and it never showed up in my account. I tried contacting live.com, but they sent me to ebay. And several attempts to contact ebay, including a live chat, never got me anywhere. So I was pretty surprised to finally get an email from them about my cashback. The emails for my previous two purchases came almost immediately, but the second one took 5 weeks from the purchase date... Anyway, it saved me almost $35 off of Batman, so I'm happy.

Yea i saw that in this thread some saying they had no problems at all others having nothing but problems. Wierd they can seem to be all over the place really.

Just a heads up if you did any preorders off them on at lest the new version batman they are claiming end of september.

I wouldn't order with them again for the next batman. It's a good bet they'll be having a lot of orders for that one and it seems they can't handle that much. Ordered that one with ActionHQ.

Hopefully my Joker from animate will be shipping later today, but I definitely won't ever order from him again.

Back