HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend another dealer that is reputable that I can get the HT Joker from? Animate_internationals has not followed through on their promise and I feel it is time to file with PayPal... :monkey2:mad::rolleyes:

Can anyone recommend another dealer that is reputable that I can get the HT Joker from? Animate_internationals has not followed through on their promise and I feel it is time to file with PayPal... :monkey2:mad::rolleyes:

mista305 can prolly get you a second wave Joker as can Toys2. Not sure about 1st wave Jokers anymore, depends on what you're willing to pay.

It seems like there were fewer 1st wave Jokers released to Dealers so that may be the reason for the squeeze out. But I also heard more Jokers are shipping Mid August so you may already be covered on that score.

mista305 can prolly get you a second wave Joker as can Toys2. Not sure about 1st wave Jokers anymore, depends on what you're willing to pay.

It seems like there were fewer 1st wave Jokers released to Dealers so that may be the reason for the squeeze out. But I also heard more Jokers are shipping Mid August so you may already be covered on that score.

Thanx pjam, I am so disappointed how this all turned out..:monkey2

Yes, file with paypal. He promised me a refund and I never received one. I filed with paypal yesterday morning and am still waiting for a response.

Action HQ pushed my order to the end of August... and I had to pre-pay for the Joker!!! what a bunch of crap!!!!!

Noel emailed me to say the 18th August is when they will be shipping, have you heard somthing different now?

I also had to pay up front with them.

anyone ordered with bbts? they are processing the original suit hot toys today! is it just me or does anybody else buy two of everything?

Just received an e-mail from ABC after mailing them the other day. They say their shipment of HT Jokers is due in next week and orders will go out then. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting on both my Batman and Joker. Bats was meant to be this week, Joker next - have emailed but waiting on getting a response. I'm starting to worry that this guy is having problem getting in stock too.

Noel emailed me to say the 18th August is when they will be shipping, have you heard somthing different now?

I also had to pay up front with them.

same here..i had to pay action hq in full because they said to secure my joker order and have hurd nothing since:confused:

Received HT Joker from animate today! I must say my box wasn't packaged all that great but it came with only a few marks on it. I lucked out big I guess. I ordered mine on July 9th so anyone who ordered before that might want to start b/i;tching to them.

anyone ordered with bbts? they are processing the original suit hot toys today! is it just me or does anybody else buy two of everything?

I did! Mine is scheduled for monday delivery! I already have an extra Truetype body and Saturday Toys dress suit ready to make Bruce, too.

I'm so excited I went back to the BBTS website to look at DK Batman because I've decided I want him, too, and I was surprised to see him available for preorder again! (He wasn't last night) After I preordered him, he was right back out of stock. Got lucky. Wonder how soon Joker will arrive? I have a slew of diorama accessories waiting for him. :banana :banana :banana

Waiting and waiting (although not as long as some others), so decided to make a few things along with the money already made.

Here is Harley waiting for Joker
PICT0035.jpg

Then Movie Masters Joker
PICT0038.jpg

Bat's and Joker pass eachother on the streets unknownly.
PICT0039.jpg

Received HT Joker from animate today! I must say my box wasn't packaged all that great but it came with only a few marks on it. I lucked out big I guess. I ordered mine on July 9th so anyone who ordered before that might want to start b/i;tching to them.

Well that sucks that animate did a poor piss packing job :duh Glad you finally got your Joker though.

Back