HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riiiiiigggght. Bank Robber Joker was true to his original release date :rolleyes:

Yeah, I was thinking of making a smart ass comment about that too, but decided not to lol. I can't believe only 15% of the shipments went out. I'm pretty sure some people are still waiting for their Bats and Jokers. This actually works out for me with DX Joker because it gives me more time to afford one. ;)

Yeah the whole DCD thing was BS. I got my V1 Joker back in November, but my Bats got delayed by DCD to who knows when. I got tired of waiting so I just bought another one. The seller I had it pre-ordered with was nice enough to exchange my pre-order for a Two-Face he had in stock though. Luckily my BR Joker was among the 15% that DCD did sent out on time.

Wow, that was nice of your seller to do. Luckily, I got all mine in time for both Jokers and Batman. Imagine if a DX Bats came out around the same time the people that didn't get their DCD TDK Bats get theirs?

No news from Statue Toys next I am pulling the plug. I will be done. With their BS.
Unless I get a shipping notice

Yeah, I was thinking of making a smart ass comment about that too, but decided not to lol. I can't believe only 15% of the shipments went out. I'm pretty sure some people are still waiting for their Bats and Jokers. This actually works out for me with DX Joker because it gives me more time to afford one. ;)
I'm one of those people still waiting for Batman, V1 Joker, and BR Joker. I've got 165 posts and haven't even been able to post a single picture yet. If things go the way I'm expecting and the rest of the DCD order is filled then maybe I'll be getting mine soon. If not then...:(

I'm one of those people still waiting for Batman, V1 Joker, and BR Joker. I've got 165 posts and haven't even been able to post a single picture yet. If things go the way I'm expecting and the rest of the DCD order is filled then maybe I'll be getting mine soon. If not then...:(

I get most of my figures through US ebay sellers it works well because they post pics of what your getting, not a production photo

The hip in mine just broke; how do I go about fixing it? Should I just replace the body or try the screw thing? How hard is it to get out of the rubber suit?

Yeah, I was bummed. Haven't moved it in months, went to pick it up today and I heard it snap. Wasn't really manhandling it or anything, just seeing if the legs would bend a little bit.

has anyone received their twoface from forbiddenplanet.co.uk yet? im still waiting on mine

has anyone received their twoface from forbiddenplanet.co.uk yet? im still waiting on mine

Have you called to checked it's actually in stock - fp.co.uk are notorious for listing stock as available, when it's not actually in hand. give them a call to check.

Wooo! Finally! According to UPS my HT TDK Batman is on the truck for delivery as of 6 this morning. I ordered this guy back in September and can't wait for him to finally be here!

Back