HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, expensive for broken figs no?...

"Additional Notes: broken pin in left hip unable to photograph"
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=C2014P0018&mode=vintage

"Additional Notes: broken right knee"
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=C2014P0016&mode=vintage&picture=out

Way too much for figures broken like that. The Joker wouldn't be so bad though if you had an extra TT to spare, but I've seen mint V1's for about the same price as they want.

Aww.. I was hoping you'd heard from them when I saw this up here.

I haven't heard ^^^^ from them. I have been emailing them too.
Has any others company gotten the 2 wave? or is this the only website still waiting on them?

Aww.. I was hoping you'd heard from them when I saw this up here.

I haven't heard ^^^^ from them. I have been emailing them too.
Has any others company gotten the 2 wave? or is this the only website still waiting on them?

I don't think the 2nd DCD wave has shipped yet. Alter Ego has their DK figures listed as May, so expect them from Statue Toys around May.

I have been looking at estimated shipping dates from some stores and they range from April to FALL 2009!
Thats INSANE! No way am I waiting that long and especially with STATUETOYS!

Has anybody gotten a shipping confirmation from statuetoys.com? or anywhere because I know these are arriving to stores now.

Has anybody gotten a shipping confirmation from statuetoys.com? or anywhere because I know these are arriving to stores now.

nothing man. I havent heard nothing and I ordered from these fools last year. THe DKB was suppose to be my Christmas present.:banghead

yeah i know how you feel STATUETOYS rip me off....But I got good new my batman DK suit is coming in tuesday:chew:chew:banana....I order it from some place else when they screwed me on V1 joker.

Aren't they the ones that had the credit card fraud issue ? Or was it paypal?

Yes! and they correct the issue, about www.statuetoys.com they never answer my e-mails and never call me back, my pre-order was in Oct. 2008 for TDK figures plus the Batpod and the Tumbler, the people from my credit card take care this issue last month and I have almost $400.00 back in to my credit card(100% full refund for pre-orders), all my worries is gone...for good!!:D

Yes! and they correct the issue, about www.statuetoys.com they never answer my e-mails and never call me back, my pre-order was in Oct. 2008 for TDK figures plus the Batpod and the Tumbler, the people from my credit card take care this issue last month and I have almost $400.00 back in to my credit card(100% full refund for pre-orders), all my worries is gone...for good!!:D

Thats a good credit card company you have.

Back