HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big surprise today from DCBS. I got the ship notice for my monthly order last week saying that it was only 1 pound so I figured it'd be at least another month of waiting for the DC Direct shipment. Well today a large box is sitting on the front porch with Joker V1, BR Joker, and DK Batman. Quite the surprise after putting in the pre-order many months ago.

Anybody get their refunds from statuetoys?

That's a negative for me. I have written them and only received an automated response regarding my order for Two-Face 11/09/08...no refund and no figure, yet. I was partially charged per statuetoys policy last year. If I don't receive it soon, I'll have to contact my credit card company.

i havent recieved my refund either, i'm not going to wait ANOTHER 7 MONTHS just to get my money back!

This is horse crap. I really need the money so I can buy a BRB Joker off of Ebay and the sale is going to end soon. Damn you statue toys, you yet fail me again :(

And yeah, more like I'm not waiting EIGHT MONTHS for a refund.

tdkset.jpg

Now just to see about DX joker and possible DX Batman, i want the DX joker, but honestly its not an absolute necessity.

First time poster here and I've got a sad story and a warning to tell...

First saw the prototypes on Gizmodo around June of this year and was blown away. Immediately decided to purchase my very first Collectible figure and went straight to eBay. On the 6th July after much searching found a seller to_bid_or_not_to_bid_that_is_the_question.dne and liked what I saw. Seller was a member since 2002, had decent feedback (99.3%) and fair enough prices. Purchased the TDK batman for 126 euro including postage.

As the weeks went by, I saw the movie -loved it- bought the soundtrack and found this website. Since then I've been checking here at least twice a day, getting more excited for the figure with each update. Now, I can say I can i'm an expert in the mouth opening of each cowl:lol

Unfortunately while the rest of you are getting your figures I've been left empty handed. The seller hasn't responded to my emails over the past 3 weeks and I can't open a dispute on ebay/paypal. I feel gutted. He's currently selling the tumbler and batpod so I want to warn you all to stay clear. If anyone has any advice I'd be very grateful.

hey thanks dude youre an angel:angelsmil im about to send payment to this seller for the tumbler:banana good salesman he even posted and told me thats the last one he got:gun

Last edited:
Yay, just got an email from Statue Toys claiming that they are getting the HT TDK figures in, in 2 weeks, so they sent out emails asking if your interested or not intersted.

Of course I replied "intersted", but PLEASE, actually ship the damn toy :(

I finally got my Hot Toys TDK from BBTS (pile of loot option).

Sorry if this is old news but when visiting https://www.statuetoys.com/ I found this:

"We regret to inform that StatueToys.com is closing down for business

and will not be taking any new orders. Please note that all previous orders will be honored and that returns or refunds will still be processed. "

I finally got my Hot Toys TDK from BBTS (pile of loot option).

Sorry if this is old news but when visiting https://www.statuetoys.com/ I found this:

"We regret to inform that StatueToys.com is closing down for business

and will not be taking any new orders. Please note that all previous orders will be honored and that returns or refunds will still be processed. "

I was curious how they could make any money. Their prices on Hot Toys was really low. I was one of the ones that actually got my order so I'm happy, but I know that I was one of the few.

I was curious how they could make any money. Their prices on Hot Toys was really low. I was one of the ones that actually got my order so I'm happy, but I know that I was one of the few.

Hey that is cool you got your order. I bet it was a sweet deal. Yep, I liked their prices and ordered back in November of last year. I had to open a dispute with my credit card company when I didn't get the order (over six months) and I couldn't get anyone there to contact me.

BTW

I was checking out my TDK Batman (looks awesome) that just arrived from BBTS. Is it normal that the joints are a little loose? For example, because of the flexible suit, (especially the torso/waist) it returns to the "neutral" position. I think it’s the suit because my Hot Toys Predators are fine.

Back