HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting on DX Joker from Toys2 as well as a standard True Type. Any updates from other Toys2 customers?

I should probably place an order for dx joker at urban collector. I'm very short on cash right now. What do you think the availability will be on finding these at a reasonable price come january?

Nice to be back in the "waiting room"....Waiting for my Tumbler to arrive from Big Bad Toy Store.

:rock

Lucky duck.

And a broke duck, Nine.... it ran me 250 shipped, but after losing out on quite a few in the 220-235 range I said "f it" and picked him up for a little extra coin.

Once the DX Bats comes out I'll have to be pretty blown away to find the need for a third Batman. I really like the First DK Batman quite a bit already and it's not as if I have a Batpod to put the extra one on. DX Joker, on the other hand, is a must!!

And a broke duck, Nine.... it ran me 250 shipped, but after losing out on quite a few in the 220-235 range I said "f it" and picked him up for a little extra coin.

Once the DX Bats comes out I'll have to be pretty blown away to find the need for a third Batman. I really like the First DK Batman quite a bit already and it's not as if I have a Batpod to put the extra one on. DX Joker, on the other hand, is a must!!

I'm lucky, then.

My DX is 180 euros, which is about.. 150USD.

Got my Tumbler for 450. About 380orsomethingUSD. :naughty

Too bad there's much more to get to complete my collection. They're so hard to find here and my mother hates the Bay. :mad:

I'm lucky, then.

My DX is 180 euros, which is about.. 150USD.

Got my Tumbler for 450. About 380orsomethingUSD. :naughty

Too bad there's much more to get to complete my collection. They're so hard to find here and my mother hates the Bay. :mad:

I think my DX is preordered at $160, or so? My wife would kill me If I got the Tumbler... and to be honest it's just too big and space eating for my taste/collection.

I think my DX is preordered at $160, or so? My wife would kill me If I got the Tumbler... and to be honest it's just too big and space eating for my taste/collection.

Well, to be very honest, my mother just brought the Tumbler home when she went to the convention this weekend while I was with my dying uncle.

She bought it "because it looks nice and big".

She's a lovely woman when it comes to that.

Well, to be very honest, my mother just brought the Tumbler home when she went to the convention this weekend while I was with my dying uncle.

Sorry to hear about your uncle. That's damn nice of your Mom, btw. That's one heck of a gift!:horror

My wife would kill me If I got the Tumbler... and to be honest it's just too big and space eating for my taste/collection.

Me too. I would love it, but I have nowhere but storage to put it, which just seems wrong, and my wife would probably leave me if I spent $400+ on a "toy for my dolls," as she says. :rolleyes:

You've got a rad mom!

Sorry to hear about your uncle. That's damn nice of your Mom, btw. That's one heck of a gift!:horror

She thought I deserved it because I did a lot to get to the con and not go to stay at the hospital. So she bought me a friggin' Tumbler!

I was like "OMGWTFISTHATTHING?!"

It looks so nice in our living room. <3

I need to take pics some time...

She thought I deserved it because I did a lot to get to the con and not go to stay at the hospital. So she bought me a friggin' Tumbler!

I was like "OMGWTFISTHATTHING?!"

It looks so nice in our living room. <3

I need to take pics some time...

LOL, yeah, you do... esp if it's chillin in the living room! :lol

Back