HT Spidey's Splooge is sagging!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prince_of_weasels

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I can only assume I'm not the only one who's noticed this, or been peeved by it.

I'm somewhat insulted by Hot Toys over this total lack of consideration for whether or not their products will maintain their quality over long-term periods of time. Same issue really as the rubber dissolving.

Seems to me like HT are overlooking a lot of factors when going to production - obvious things like the fact that collectors want to pose their figures and have them maintain their shape/characteristics over time.

385208_10150354753219366_590054365_8342232_223119691_n.jpg

Not sure what else they could have done for it, BUT I did make some webbing of my own from small clear wrapped wire twist ties.

I can only assume I'm not the only one who's noticed this, or been peeved by it.

I'm somewhat insulted by Hot Toys over this total lack of consideration for whether or not their products will maintain their quality over long-term periods of time. Same issue really as the rubber dissolving.

Seems to me like HT are overlooking a lot of factors when going to production - obvious things like the fact that collectors want to pose their figures and have them maintain their shape/characteristics over time.

385208_10150354753219366_590054365_8342232_223119691_n.jpg

I think Spidey is sad that he can see Comedian's melting back from there.

I don't even display my HT Spider-Man with the webbing attachments. Having him spinning a web on the shelf or detolf just doesn't look right to me.

You need some Marry Jane figure so it can work properly.
Another great marketing move by HT...

:lol certainly while I was writing this I thought about her for a sec and as the result pressed R button for too long.
Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry... Oh yeah

There seems to be more and more QA issues with hot toys. I think captain America will be my last one

I think HT used the wrong kind of plastic on those. They easily could've made the webs with firmer plastic.

You have New Goblin there you should have them fighting each other in that case... That is what my Spidy is doing fighting with my New Goblin figure...

I don't even display my HT Spider-Man with the webbing attachments. Having him spinning a web on the shelf or detolf just doesn't look right to me.

+1

I don't even like to use the web-shooting hands.

Back