HT Predator Poses

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randysgut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im havin a hell of a time getting some dynamic poses from my preds.I repose mine a couple of times a week. In what pose do you display your preds?

there really isn't much of a variety of poses that these guys can maintain. they are pretty bulky due to their armor and the bodies are pretty old school compared to the ones we're getting these days.

69, doggy, missionary.... you know all the good ones

:rotfl Greatest reply to any post ever. He did say pose, not position...:lol

I haven't got mine in very dramatic poses. Mostly just your basic badassery. The most striking one so far is the Chopper who appears to be suspended/impaled by the Alien's tale. I cut the end of my Grid Alien's tale off (he shouldn't have it by the time he has the grid pattern) and I attached it via the rod in the tale into the Chopper's chest.

Last edited:
:rotfl Greatest reply to any post ever. He did say pose, not position...:lol

I haven't got mine in very dramatic poses. Mostly just your basic badassery. The most striking one so far is the Chopper who appears to be suspended/impaled by the Alien's tale. I cut the end of my Grid Alien's tale off (he shouldn't have it by the time he has the grid pattern) and I attached it via the rod in the tale into the Chopper's chest.

Sound cool :D pic please :naughty

Here goes the my set

201_0439.jpg

Excellent use of Medicom stands.

Sound cool :D pic please :naughty

I actually did take several pics, but when I went to upload them to Photosuckit I accidentally deleted them all before they loaded up. Not sure how it happened, but I was too pissed to take them all again.:mad: Maybe tomorrow.

Excellent use of Medicom stands.

I actually did take several pics, but when I went to upload them to Photosuckit I accidentally deleted them all before they loaded up. Not sure how it happened, but I was too pissed to take them all again.:mad: Maybe tomorrow.

Oh sorry about that :(

there really isn't much of a variety of poses that these guys can maintain. they are pretty bulky due to their armor and the bodies are pretty old school compared to the ones we're getting these days.
I wouldnt say that at all. All it takes is some imagination. See my sig for more.

Aliensguests025.jpg
Aliensguests117.jpg

Aliensguests106.jpg
Aliensguests088.jpg

Aliensguests040.jpg

Preddisc.jpg

Last edited:
any pose you can get out of a regular hot toys body, you can get out of a pred body, as the pred body is simply a scaled up hot toys body. the armor restricts thi posing A LITTLE, but not that much. and even that can be overcome with aplication of a hairdryer.

Back