HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to ask everyone if you would be interested in 3 little customization kits I'm building for the Pred2 Elder. I have everything I need to make them but would like to know if 3 buyers would jump on it.

Each package will have:
-40 face quills (from avp elder)
-2 little hoses/springs for the canon
-custom made sheath for his sword

I'm thinking North America $40 shipped, I have one Tri-Lazer to add to a kit for $50 shipped.
This is everything I have added to my P2 Elder and with these kits yours can look just like this one.
IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

I know this is not the FS thread, addicts come first. let me know if your interested, I'll give it a few days so most people can see and decide. If 10 people want one the highest offers will get it.

Just poped my HT pred cherry and got a wolf on the bay for $167 which isnt that bad not enough to get me in the clan yet but its a start

Last edited:
Sorry to keep you guys hanging.
I wanted to give it a few days for people to think on the P2 kit.
I've been busy with other stuff lately, my parents 30th annivarsary was yesterday, it was May long weekend and my job has me working away from home again.

I got a few PM's and I will let you guys know when I finish getting the kits together, anything extra I will have to consider after these kits are sold.
I'm not sure about shipping outside north america, Canada post isn't cheap to ship with.
Please be patient with me as I don't have alot of time for my hobbies lately.

Last edited:
Back