HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad your getting it for that cheap Wookiee.

well... I had to sell one of the grails to get him. If you look in the Marvel section you'll see I'm the one that sold the Green Hulk PF. I loved that statue to death, but he's been sitting in the closet 95% of the time since he arrived. Him Captain America, and the Punisher are the only Marvels I had so its not like I'm a completist.Oh well... I'll be over it once Wolf arrives. :D

$2000? you sure? Mine hasnt cost me anywhere near that! $850 shipped though guy said he may ask for a little bit more -then customs if i have to pay any. I havnt had to pay any, not even on my wolf replica helmet. I'll let you know the exact cost nearer the time. and glory glory man utd :rock

Heres one for you :D almost half of $2000 and from uk website so no customs :D

https://www.forbiddenplanet.com/pro...tion/Bust/Alien_And_Predator/Avp/Product.html

Last edited:
Now he did say I may need to add to the postage, and we shall see with customs.. but i should be ok. I'll let you know the total cost next month/july! when the sucka arrives :D

I cant wait either! If the shipping wasnt delayed we'd have it already! :monkey2 but not long now :D

I hate it when stuff arrives damaged! Cause your soo excited to get it then.... :horror ! more waiting

$2000? you sure? Mine hasnt cost me anywhere near that! $850 shipped though guy said he may ask for a little bit more -then customs if i have to pay any. I havnt had to pay any, not even on my wolf replica helmet. I'll let you know the exact cost nearer the time. and glory glory man utd :rock

Heres one for you :D almost half of $2000 and from uk website so no customs :D

https://www.forbiddenplanet.com/pro...tion/Bust/Alien_And_Predator/Avp/Product.html

I asked forbidden planet , they actually said its unlikely these are gonna come in stock. :( It came to 2 grand because my card company wont pay sideshow as there listed under fraud for some reason. I have to send them bank transfers each adding £40.00 on for each payment. Then theres the customs which they said might be about 300 overall. Postage. Picking it up. I just figured , " screw it !.". I'm not to bothered to be deadly honest , there alot of pieces I prefer as I hated the movie. Watching it last on dvd made it worse , I was hoping it would make me like it more but nope. I just couldn't get into it. I know every time I look at it it will remind me of the movie ! :lol
Might pick it up if somewhere gets it but most likely won't

I see what you mean man, It all does add up :( hopefully you wont be giving me an "I told you so" when I get the full price :lol.

If your not sure about it, you are doing the right thing I think, for me I am 100% sure, so will pay whatever the cost is. We cant all have everything, Its all about what you want more.

Besides you have an awesome enough collection already! :mad: and I need to catch up :lol

:peace

lol , I prefer the terminator bust overall and decided to get that and cancel this.
I got the terminator bust for £299.00 so was very very happy.
And I know for a fact I definitely like terminator 2 a hell of a lot ore than avp 2!! :lol:lol
In fact its my second fave movie of all time , Leon being number one.
So I'm happy with my decision. Be sure to post up some pics though when you get it and do not let e put you off it. I am having money troubles and if I wasn't would of defo got this guy.

Yeah I seen that on play.com and must admit I was very very very tempted to get it to! that is a great price and free delivery!! I think you made a smart move there.

I loved the wolf character and am a massive pred head! So dont worry I wont be put off at all! and dont worry I am soo skint :lol .. But Cest la vie!
:D

Back