HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all of mine are still perfect. but I also don't play with them. I could see from the first time I put the AVP-R alien together that the skin on the sides of the mouth were pretty thin when opened, so.....I don't open them. I don't play or pose these figs. find a good look and leave them alone. but thats just me. :D now I'm not sure about those claiming the tendons were broken out of the box. seems like the ones having problems are the ones that like to do all sort of poses with them. then claim the paint is comming off or things are broke. just because they are called Hot Toys does'nt mean you can play with them. I've seen the photo posts of "damage" and it looks like play ware. rubbing/streaching from to much attention. okay let the :stake :stake :stake begin.

I can assure you my friend , the damage to my AvP/R Alien was straight from the box! I haven't even tried out the "opening jaws " feature as I could see the tendons were so fragile . And I certainly wasn't playing with my TWO Alien(s) Warriors which fell to pieces virtually out of the box ! ( How dare you even IMPLY that I play with my toys! I've never been so insulted in my life!!):lol:lol

hey i know that these aren't "toys" to be played with, but yes they do need to be poseable to a point where they are more than just statues otherwise it would be better to just purchase the statues. with that said i move them around and pose them then leave them until later when i decide its time for something else.

hey i know that these aren't "toys" to be played with, but yes they do need to be poseable to a point where they are more than just statues otherwise it would be better to just purchase the statues. with that said i move them around and pose them then leave them until later when i decide its time for something else.

Same here, I don't play with then, rather I pose them.

Truth is, I'm getting slightly frustrated with my Aliens warrior... it's just such a waste to have that cool figure just standing there... but the ankles have become increasingly weak, and the fear of breakage just takes the fun out of the figure.
Sucks.

G'day I am glad i found this thread as HT Predators are kick ass.
I have all the predator and they are all mint in mint boxes.

HotToysAVP-RWolf-1.jpg

HotToysAVPAncientPredatorAsiaEdi-1.jpg

HotToysAVPAncientPredatorSpecial-1.jpg

HotToysAVPCeltic-1.jpg

HotToysAVPChopper-1.jpg

HotToysAVPElder-1.jpg

HotToysAVPScar-1.jpg

HotToysPredator2-1.jpg

SSE
HotToysPredator2BattleDamagedVer-1.jpg

HotToysPredator2Elder.jpg

AND

Impressive.
I don't really understand the "mint-in-box" collecting mentality to be honest, but it's a fine collection of Preds you have there!

Impressive.
I don't really understand the "mint-in-box" collecting mentality to be honest, but it's a fine collection of Preds you have there!

I will display them in a few years time when i have my own display room(only renting ATM).
I plan on having a room decked out like the inside of the predator pyramid in the first AVP movie.

Last edited:
"Impressive, most impressive" (Im hooked on SW galaxies)

Kick ass collection Turbo, I hope you keep all of them and have a chance to put those on display. Welcome to the club.

Nice collection man, it looks nice.

You really should at least take the bios out and hang them on a wall, that would lok cool and it wouldn't take much room at all. It would look like Wolf's bio wall in AVP-R.

I will display them in a few years time when i have my own display room(only renting ATM).
I plan on having a room decked out like the inside of the predator pyramid in the first AVP movie.

Sounds great dude!
I wouldn't be able to keep those things in their boxes though. You're a far stronger man than I could ever hope to be...

awesome collection Turbo. too bad i just recently got into Predator. I'd have them all.... well, i can still get them all, but i'd like to keep my life's savings right now. i'm in scuttle to save some money for the Wolf bust or i'll have to cancel him.
~~~does anyone know when the Cinamaquette Predator goes up for preorder?? from the Indiana Jones quick sellout I'm afraid I'm gonna miss out on him.

Awesome! I just picked one of these up myself. Thats how I keep 'em too :D I just need the SS Ancient...that should be fun to find....

I got mine about 6 months ago for $250 USD and that was delivered.:joy
I actually payed more for my Celtic.

I would love to take them out of the boxes and put on display but we have small children and you know that collectable and kids don't mix.(i have all the Predator busts and statues from Palisades and they can't be displayed either):monkey2:monkey2

Back