HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Wolf today:
v7hau9.jpg

Brother has my camera so no pics yet, but it's easily my favorite Pred to date from HT. Was pleasantly suprised to see he's not as skinny as he looks in pics. Can't wait to get the Cleaner Kit version. :D

Duel wristblades, spear, side arm blades, plasma cannon, ceremonial dagger, alien head its just tooo much to take!!!!!!

The Ancients are just 'Giggedy Giggedy GOO!'

Nice!, You dam lucky to get that ancient!!!

Hey Tay, you see my vid?

hey man , I managed to watch the predator 2 one but not the alien one yet.
Sorry I never commented on it , I watched it on here so didn't think too !.
Awesome video anyway . great to have more avp reviews man !! :rock:rock

lol theres one of the previous page mate which is a min long, watch it and tell me what you think, its no review though..

Honestly i used an illegal version of Vegas 8 without plugins, and moviemaker for the writing.

I really want to figure out how to use Adobe after effects, and i really want Pinnacle 11 (best video editing software in the world). Then my movies would be awesome.. just need cash for sets and HT aliens and Preds and then i can start my film :lol:D

I notice Venom had the same problem with the broken "tendon" on the face of the AvP/R warrior as I had . Although I was glad to see the re-use of the nice and sturdy AvP Alien body ( after the ALIENS Warrior debacle !), the actual build quality ,especially around the face area , seems not quite as good as previous figures in the series . Even though you can't look at either of my ALIENS Warriors without something dropping off , the rubber around the mouth is nicely moulded and solid ,unlike the AvP/R version . Anyone else noticed this or have Venom and I just been unlucky?
BOND006-1.jpg

ah i wasn't as lucky as you, two of the tendons were broken before i even opened it. Shame really great fig.

all of mine are still perfect. but I also don't play with them. I could see from the first time I put the AVP-R alien together that the skin on the sides of the mouth were pretty thin when opened, so.....I don't open them. I don't play or pose these figs. find a good look and leave them alone. but thats just me. :D now I'm not sure about those claiming the tendons were broken out of the box. seems like the ones having problems are the ones that like to do all sort of poses with them. then claim the paint is comming off or things are broke. just because they are called Hot Toys does'nt mean you can play with them. I've seen the photo posts of "damage" and it looks like play ware. rubbing/streaching from to much attention. okay let the :stake :stake :stake begin.

Last edited:
i opened the box and turned his head around and the two front tendons on the left side were broken, no ^^^^, hell even the image on the box has broken tendons

I'm gonna have to check that out. the photo on the box? can't do it now my GF is sleeping and if I wake her up for this there will be no fun for me. :lol :monkey5

your f'ing joking right? now everyone who reads this is running to there box to check. here come the posts. see what you've done? :lol :lol

Back