HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only got my first 2 HT predators within the last 4 weeks,,but already have the next one on pre order,,(sorry if the pictures are a lil crappy)

102_1787.jpg

102_1775.jpg

102_1783.jpg

The second canon was quite hard to do, I had to remove the canon arm off a stock piece and remount it on the other side. A couple well shaped pieces of plastic to help hold it on with crazy glue.
I used the canon and the hard black piece that it mounts onto.

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

i was thinking about adding a 2nd cannon to my cleaner predator,,i do have a 2nd body armour with the attached cannon,,you think it would be pretty easy swapping the cannon over?

hi guys im working on a predator accesory a skull
opinions are well come. its not done yet so its still on painted and needs a little more detail.
amuudc.jpg

Ahh, all these hunters warm my heart. Love the double-heavy-cannon look Dark Blade!

Here's a recent groupshot of my P2 Preds...

P2_Packl.jpg

Yeah, it's basically a Lost Predator head on an AVP-R torso with P2 armour. Crude but it works.

So far I have scored The Wolf Predator, Lost Predator and The Cleaner. Have been watching auctions on Ebay on the ealier released ones and some have been hitting over the $1000 mark.........MADNESSS

I spent almost two grand getting caught up, and keeping up with The Dead Line (Patient Zero costs a fortune). I wish so much now I'd went with the Predator line instead. I could never get started to where I could catch up now, I guess my starting point will have to be with the Lost Predator and Predator One figures.

I spent almost two grand getting caught up, and keeping up with The Dead Line (Patient Zero costs a fortune). I wish so much now I'd went with the Predator line instead. I could never get started to where I could catch up now, I guess my starting point will have to be with the Lost Predator and Predator One figures.

you can still get a wolf predator for decent. i think the cleaner is still at retail even.

I am gonna sell a Celtic Predator fellas, I am about to list it on the bay, if anyone here is interested LMK...

i got my cleaner from the bay for 120 dlvd ,just need to be patient,now the P1 one is pre ordered,cant wait for that one.

What kinda price would the celtic be going for?

Back