HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My problem is I'd like to have the P2 Elder, and he sure isn't under $300. :monkey2

good luck on that mate! i just looked at ebay and it seems like $900 is the only prices that i saw.

it's best to forget about him and move on to P1. that's what i'm thinking of doing:gun

I'd take one lose if I could afford even that. The box looks like not to matter to many collectors, I see so many on Ebay. If I could fit all my Predator's stuff on them I think I'd be tempted to sell mine. So to get a lose one without the box wouldn't matter to me as long as it's complete.

I'd take one lose if I could afford even that. The box looks like not to matter to many collectors, I see so many on Ebay. If I could fit all my Predator's stuff on them I think I'd be tempted to sell mine. So to get a lose one without the box wouldn't matter to me as long as it's complete.

looks like the lose ones are going for about $400 not including shipping. man i wish i had bought like 10 of these when it first came out. any ideas as to how many was release because it seems like it was very limited. :horror

Your guess is as good as mine. I do have a question, is the She Predator actually part of the Alien/Predator/AVP line or is she part of the Hot Angel line that's been modeled after a Predator?

Your guess is as good as mine. I do have a question, is the She Predator actually part of the Alien/Predator/AVP line or is she part of the Hot Angel line that's been modeled after a Predator?

She Predator is from the Comic!!! and i think Hot Angel is the lineup of hot toys chicks model kit.... we just have the wait and see i guess?:naughty

I finally caved and picked up the Predalien . I wasn't over keen on the design of the creature so I didn't really take much interest in it on it's release , but as I have the other two figures and I found it at a (relatively) reasonable price , I thought "what the hell" and sent off my hard earned . And boy , am I glad I did ! It's an excellent figure and now takes pride of place in my collection . Highly recommended and if your undecided , take my advice and go for it!

I finally caved and picked up the Predalien . I wasn't over keen on the design of the creature so I didn't really take much interest in it on it's release , but as I have the other two figures and I found it at a (relatively) reasonable price , I thought "what the hell" and sent off my hard earned . And boy , am I glad I did ! It's an excellent figure and now takes pride of place in my collection . Highly recommended and if your undecided , take my advice and go for it!

hi mate, i heard that the paint works on this figure isn't too good, too shiny or something like that. also how big is the predalien and is it able to stand?:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

hi mate, i heard that the paint works on this figure isn't too good, too shiny or something like that. also how big is the predalien and is it able to stand?:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

It can stand, but the predaliens remind me of this:

sky.jpg

Get the normal aliens, if you havent already. Thats the only one you need.

Last edited:

If you had him standing up straight he's about 18 inches, quite heavy too - he won't fit in a detolf without being bent down. he stands fine as you can use hs massive tail for balance - the only thing is he won't stand on the balls of his feet like he looks like he should. I love this figure :rotfl

If you had him standing up straight he's about 18 inches, quite heavy too - he won't fit in a detolf without being bent down. he stands fine as you can use hs massive tail for balance - the only thing is he won't stand on the balls of his feet like he looks like he should. I love this figure :rotfl

could you post a picture up next to a predator? wonder what it would look like

just got the lost predator, oh man this looks awsome, next time iv got some time ill post pics of them together :)

It can stand, but the predaliens remind me of this:

sky.jpg

Get the normal aliens, if you havent already. Thats the only one you need.

"Normal Aliens"?? What exactly does that mean ? Every Alien so far has differed in a number of ways , the Predalien ( hate that name ) is just another flavour . Admittedly , it's not to everyones taste , I'm honestly not it's biggest fan myself , but there's no denying it's a striking figure . The paint apps are excellent and it's construction is both hefty and very sturdy , something which can't be said for certain "normal" Aliens ( stand up "Aliens" Warrior, or not , in my experience!) I had no intention of picking up ANY of the AvP:R figures , but their quality won me over , maybe it's me , but as an Alien(s) collector , NOT having the Predalien ( there's that name again!) leaves a substantial hole in the collection.

I took some pictures of my celtic and battle damaged P2.
Celtic4.jpg

Celtic3.jpg

Celtic1.jpg

Celtic2.jpg

Pred2.jpg

I also found out how to do a pretty awesome effect too.
Pred4v2.jpg

Back