HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have all those ones, i don't know why but I get more problems with my scar than any other pred. he does look kick ass though!!!:rock much better than Chopper :monkey3

I still have all those ones, i don't know why but I get more problems with my scar than any other pred. he does look kick ass though!!!:rock much better than Chopper :monkey3

Yeah i agree with you on that, scar looks really badass, I am excited to see how scar looks next to Chopper with choppers new helmet from EKDER, it's the same color as Scar's.:banana

And Tay (if you don't mind me calling you that) your new sig looks awsome man, who doesn't love Hicks?

Here are some pics of my Preds, I finally got P2 and P2 Elder thanks to Gruson and Bagels!! And also Wolf!
They rock when they are all together!!

DSC06453.jpg

DSC06451.jpg

DSC06449.jpg

DSC06447.jpg

DSC06444.jpg

More pics soon!!
3.gif

awesome pics man... those lot are the main preds you should have if you want them all to represent the movies.

Great collection and pics dude, liking how EP2 is in his rightful place as clan leader.:rock:rock2:rock

Thanks for the kind words guys!!! Yep P2 Elder is THE Pred!!

P2, Wolf And Elder2 are too badass to use the display stands :cool::cool:

Ha ha, I just was too lazy to take all of them off...
but I agree, they're the best Preds of the line so far!!

Can someone put a slide of scar beating the crap out of the alien, when he swings around the pillars

great collection man!!! glad you finally got Elder 2. IMO he's one of the best preds you can buy.
~~i have to stop looking at the pics or i'll re-ignite my quest to get Scar and Chopper.

What ever happened to this thread? What ever happened to Dark Blade? Does anyone know??

I sent him a message through youtube and he replied that he was busy with work and a new PC game..:huh

I told him we all thought he died or something and he said he would try and show up again....that was at least a month ago..sooo??

I sent him a message through youtube and he replied that he was busy with work and a new PC game..:huh

I told him we all thought he died or something and he said he would try and show up again....that was at least a month ago..sooo??

Dang that sucks, i thought he was really into all this since his collection was so cool.

Happy New Year hot toys freaks!!

Im not dead, or sick. I have been busy with my new job and on my time off I play Age of Conan.
Thanks to everyone who has thought of me and my health. Im also sorry to those people who I never had a chance to return their PM's.
My collection hasn't changed for the most part (saving money), I do want to get the Lost predator and really looking forward to Predator 1.
Take care freaks, ill try to stay more active :)

Even with these new Hot Toys Predators being released, this P2 Elder is still my most favorite.
IMG_0308.jpg

Back