HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture212.jpg

Picture217.jpg

:D

wow thats an awesome collection man, love that red pred joker but the shelves could do with a dust

just picked up the cleaner and predalien from AVPr. I love both, but that predator is one of the most gorgeous HTs ive seen yet.

Thought I would just drop in a couple of my pics of my predator clan... the last shot are 3 customs I have made... if you like em vote for them in the summer 08 customs competition on this site!
Thanks for looking
Dizzy:google

Who's the happiest freak right now???? I am!! just got my 182.80$ HT scar pred today that's in mint condition with spear, shuriken, cannon, and all the hands and closed shuriken. :rock:rock2:rock:rock2:rock:rock2

awesome deal bro , congratz ! :rock
I won't be buying anything but Two-Face in the next month or so , my telly went on the blink :lol
I still want another chopper just to be chopper though !

wow you sound pretty damn happy! glad to hear it bro :rock:rock

Chea dude i was really waiting for this to come in and having it next to chopper looks pretty bad ass IMO, he is so much more stable than chopper it's sad. No wonder why chopper got owned by the grid alien, he could barely stand up with with the skulls on a stick and his giant forarm blades.:rotfl:rotfl

Chea dude i was really waiting for this to come in and having it next to chopper looks pretty bad ass IMO, he is so much more stable than chopper it's sad. No wonder why chopper got owned by the grid alien, he could barely stand up with with the skulls on a stick and his giant forarm blades.:rotfl:rotfl

its strange you said that , my chopper was probably the most stable. The rest seemed to fall forwards but the skulls on him kept him sturdy.

I think alot of these preds are made completely different ! :lol

Yeah dude chopper does look pretty sick, i ordered a chopper mask from ekder and got him to paint it like scars so i'll post pics to show how that looks.

Yeah slugs i got it from ebay.

its strange you said that , my chopper was probably the most stable. The rest seemed to fall forwards but the skulls on him kept him sturdy.

I think alot of these preds are made completely different ! :lol

HAHA yeah i agree me neighbor got the AVP elder and i got one after him and his stood straight up without the stand and mine needed a stand no matter what :lol guess it's luck of the draw.:D

Back