HT Predator & Alien - Addict Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what happened to it bro? I also have 2 wolf predators, but I think that they'll be staying.

Well i have 3 one on display the other two packed up waiting for a good home. My XBOX just randomly opens and closes on it's own and turns on and off randomly then what it does work it always Dashboards me in the middle of games. Of course though my XBOX breaks the same week i get RE5 and the zombie maps come out and i'm sick.:monkey4

Well i have 3 one on display the other two packed up waiting for a good home. My XBOX just randomly opens and closes on it's own and turns on and off randomly then what it does work it always Dashboards me in the middle of games. Of course though my XBOX breaks the same week i get RE5 and the zombie maps come out and i'm sick.:monkey4

What Zombie Maps?

Sorry not maps but map. It's zombies on Asylum. It's like ten times better than regular zombies. It has Betties, new guns, perks, and electric fenses. Plus a couple extra goodies that make Zombies much harder/funner.

Is the map for R-5, if so how do you get it? My son has been playing it since day 1 and unlocked almost everything, but he has never mentioned unlocking an extra map.

Is the map for R-5, if so how do you get it? My son has been playing it since day 1 and unlocked almost everything, but he has never mentioned unlocking an extra map.

O i'm sorry i mean for Call of Duty: World at War. It has a version called zombies on it where you are stuck in a building and must defend from zombies.

Got a P2 Elder today, great figure! Here are some pics,

P2E002.jpg

P2E003.jpg

P2E004.jpg

P2E005.jpg

I actually just found it! Thanks alot dude there would be no way I would have ever found it if you hadn't noticed.

Yup, I found both of them and it is now 100% complete unless I am missing something small that I am not aware of again. :lol

Back