HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few updated pictures. Please excuse my photography skills and the camera.

NewPredPics002.jpg

PredBD.jpg

i got mine the other day and its another great figure from hot toys for some reason it was easier to build than the pred 2 regular, i dont no why cause its the same figure,

actually many people has noticed this like you, i think it's the same figure yes , but many people had complaint about some issues p2 regular had regarding assembing it up, so hot toys had do some minor updates for resolving these issues, some people had noticed a change for exemple in the knee guard and actually the body armor can be opened from the front unlike the p2 regular
i haven't verifyed yet 'cause mine still in the box i will assemble it at the end of week...

So I guess only mine can't stand up for the life of it...and a minor question, is the display stand meant to "snap" on his waist? Because I think it's tremendously difficult to get it to open up that way [afraid I'll break the stand]

So I guess only mine can't stand up for the life of it...and a minor question, is the display stand meant to "snap" on his waist? Because I think it's tremendously difficult to get it to open up that way [afraid I'll break the stand]

I had mine attached to his waist before I reposed him.

Slide the metal wire piece out of the plastic stand, wrap it around his waist (it will open wide once out of the stand), then re-attach to plastic stand...you should be good to go. At least that's how I set it on my AVP preds. Still waiting on this guy from vikingplayground.

Here's a quick guide to put the stamd around the Predator's body/waist.

1. Take metal thing out of plastic sheath.
2a8gjut.jpg

2. Widen the metal part with your fingers just wide enough to fit the Predator's waist. Push carefully, the metal part, on to the Predator's waist.
smufpu.jpg

mraa6g.jpg

3. Carefully slide the plastic sheath up on to the metal part. Do not force the plastic up, just let it go up until it stops. Go as far as in pic.
2cgeopl.jpg

Don't worry, you wont break it if you are gentle. I broke mine, Wolf's, because it was late and I forced the plastic part up to high.

The voyeur in me, means I always zone in on peoples homes and backgrounds before I see the figure... sad but true!:confused:

Thanks man. How much is a stand.

I can't remember what I paid for them. I want to say a few bucks for a pack of 5 or 6. I may even have a few bags that were never opened. I'm not sure if they would make the trip honestly unless I was to box them. They are not extremely fragile, but in a bubble mailer who knows.

Back