HT Predator 2 BATTLE DAMAGED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2 battle damage just arrived :rock gonna put it together now. Hopefully without any problem. Any advice would be great ^^

Be careful with the lower loin cloth/armor section...the tab in back the breaks easily...I know from experience!

Last edited:
Thanks m8. Any advice on how to put it on without breaking anything?

He's pretty much the most straight forward of the Preds, but caution is always the way forward, try not to force anything.

I did write this in my review, I'll cut and paste-

I did choose to warm the plastic loin cloth before trying to struggle it over his hips, and I fiddled a little getting the thigh armour as tight as I wanted, but it was all pain free and pretty straight forward, I didn’t even break the instructions out till I needed the springs (admittedly, that’s because I didn’t spot them at first in my excited frenzy to build the beast). The only modification needed was to take some fine string or thread and loop it through the front of the netting shirt then loop under the groin and thread through the back as well, this stops it from riding up when posing (STOP PRESS! I just found a length of black elastic in with my instructions; this is obviously for tying the netting suit down).The instructions also say you need to tie the strings to the belt, you don’t they come already applied.

You can find the whole thing here-
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_022008b.htm

Ok guys thanks. Ive got the arms and legs and body netting on now. The netting was really easy to get on :D. Ok ill take ur advice kain. Ill have a hairdryer with me incase i need it ;). And thanks to you to wookster. Really helps. Ill be as carefull as i can be.

Okey here is some pics. Was gonna put a vid on youtube too but the battery is low on the cam and i cant find the charger, :S. Well heres some pics.

CIMG0681.jpg

CIMG0680.jpg

CIMG0664.jpg

CIMG0671.jpg

What about that Scar, and Celtic? Didn't you assemble them?

Nice job on assembling him.

Only got Celtic And P2 BD now. And no i got the celtic fully assembled, hehe.

Waiting for another P2 figure (Normal version) And Wolf Predator. Due to any day. Probably next week if not saturday.

Waiting for another P2 figure (Normal version) And Wolf Predator. Due to any day. Probably next week if not saturday.
sweet, so you won't be needing that battle damaged p2.
dibs.
i'll wait for it to arrive in the mail.
thanks in advance.
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER

Last edited:
That's not a Pred's usual habitat is it? Looks a bit out of place in your safe home! :D Congratz on the assembley!
I still have to assemble my first HT Predator... Actually here's a list of all the HT's I still have to put together:

Predator 2 Elder
Predator 2 BD SSC Exclusive
Robocop
ED 209
Ripley
Ripley with Power Loader
AvP Alien Warrior
AvP Alien Warrior brown version
Aliens Alien Warrior
AvP-R Alien Warrior
Appleseed Deunan
Appleseed Briareos

Soon, AvP-R Wolf and Predalien will join that list... So, I'm going to be kind of busy when I get to it.

Only got Celtic And P2 BD now. And no i got the celtic fully assembled, hehe.

Oh, okay. Sorry, but I saw your avatar and assumed that you had more than Scar's helm.

Oh, okay. Sorry, but I saw your avatar and assumed that you had more than Scar's helm.

I have a recast of the Ancient asia helm "on the avatar" wich is. So i got two masks for the celtic, though i like the one on it now better. So thats why ^^. Oh well, ill have fun assembling two more preds in a lill while :D

:( i wanted to get this one, but i couldn't afford him, so i got the wolf instead :D, should be here within two weeks. (hopefully, my parents don't even know about the order... ):slap ' oh god'

Back